06-08-2016, 05:14 PM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU Enzo
[/FONT]

I´ve done that in like 5minutes of work & Testing! Nothing much to say, it was quite easy, as of I had the IP Puller /w PSN-Names for quite some time. Here is the Anti for it(Works Offhost aswell):

It will spoof your IP to the following one: 137.137.137.137 (D4nk H4x, i know) You need to Port Offset + Difference to each client for use in other Call of Dutys

Hope you enjoy it! <3[/CENTER]

The following 21 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

2JZSUPRASHADOW, anxify, Bedwar, boutthatlife, dah, Dro, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Geo, HiddenHour, iTruceFret, Jarzh, JrModz, lucasaf01, oStankyModz, ParadoxSPRX, ProfoundModz, QuantumDev, WWSASZ V3, xK ELITE GaminG

The following user groaned 01cedricv2 for this awful post:

DoraTheKiller97
06-08-2016, 06:08 PM #2
gοd
Vault dweller
Damn Daniel stealing my bare hax Sal

Love you bby
06-08-2016, 06:11 PM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Enzo
[/FONT]

I´ve done that in like 5minutes of work & Testing! Nothing much to say, it was quite easy, as of I had the IP Puller /w PSN-Names for quite some time. Here is the Anti for it(Works Offhost aswell):

It will spoof your IP to the following one: 137.137.137.137 (D4nk H4x, i know) You need to Port Offset + Difference to each client for use in other Call of Dutys

You are fucking dank man :yes:
06-08-2016, 06:11 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Thanks for this bro Smile
06-08-2016, 06:12 PM #5
01cedricv2
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Thanks for this bro Smile

Originally posted by Remy View Post
You are fucking dank man :yes:

Thanks Smile
06-08-2016, 06:14 PM #6
JrModz
I am error
Cool but Idk how to setup this up lol :cry:
06-08-2016, 07:08 PM #7
01cedricv2
Originally posted by JrModz View Post
Cool but Idk how to setup this up lol :cry:

Put it somewhere into your C# App, then add this to a Button:

for(uint i = 0; i < 18; i++)
BO2IPHider(i);

Then when yo´re joining a lobby, just press the Button :P (Thats How I made it :P)
06-08-2016, 07:34 PM #8
anthonything
Space Ninja
Hey NGU Enzo
[/FONT]

Is this a looped function? Or is it sort of like changing xuid?
06-08-2016, 07:36 PM #9
01cedricv2
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Is this a looped function? Or is it sort of like changing xuid?

It isnt a looped function, i would recommend to put it in a timer, as of when you leave the lobby you´re in, its gonna reset! No, it has nothing to-do /w xuid! Hope this helped you!
06-08-2016, 07:58 PM #10
anthonything
Space Ninja
It isnt a looped function, i would recommend to put it in a timer, as of when you leave the lobby you´re in, its gonna reset! No, it has nothing to-do /w xuid! Hope this helped you!

When i said loop i meant a timer, so yes it is (ie: auto updates back to original value), and the xuid spoof i was talking about was simply a reference to non looped memory spoofing ( ie: set once and it sticks until you sign out)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo