06-09-2016, 06:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im not sure if this is the correct section.

Many people are experiencing Lag in lobbies where when they try to move it is like super speed and you lag but then you go to your original location.

This can happen because someone turns on fake lag in oCmks private patch and force host then goes online and the lobby is broken with lag until you turn it on then off again online.
06-09-2016, 06:44 PM #2
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
But why is mostly every single lobby doing it
06-09-2016, 07:04 PM #3
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
its a new infection. RIP Bo2 on ps3
06-09-2016, 07:07 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Same shit with BO3 every lobby is laggy on PS3, also its not my connection i checked many times its fine.
06-09-2016, 07:20 PM #5
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
its a new infection. RIP Bo2 on ps3

It's nothing new lol it's just now spreading though, it's been around forever
06-09-2016, 09:42 PM #6
My lobbies are fine because I host online. Smile
06-09-2016, 11:49 PM #7
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iCreative View Post
My lobbies are fine because I host online. Smile

Same.
06-14-2016, 10:39 PM #8
Originally posted by Mrtbyhyourwme View Post
Im not sure if this is the correct section.

Many people are experiencing Lag in lobbies where when they try to move it is like super speed and you lag but then you go to your original location.

This can happen because someone turns on fake lag in oCmks private patch and force host then goes online and the lobby is broken with lag until you turn it on then off again online.

add me on skype: nmt__monster and ill show you how to remove it
06-15-2016, 12:27 AM #9
B777x
Hurah!
Originally posted by Mrtbyhyourwme View Post
Im not sure if this is the correct section.

it can be fixed using (you need to be host)

Cbuf_AddText(0, "reset g_speed");

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo