07-28-2016, 03:30 AM #1
JC_ck
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got bo2 and it worked great on mp for a few hours, but I switched the eboot with a force host and now eveytime I get online I get banned. Ive tried multiple eboots and spoofers. And when I am able to get online the second I connect a rtm tool I get insta ban ): Is anyone else having this problem? It doesn't ban by psn acct but only bans be from playing bo2. Is my mac address*flagged?

Thanks
07-28-2016, 03:58 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ck View Post
I just got bo2 and it worked great on mp for a few hours, but I switched the eboot with a force host and now eveytime I get online I get banned. Ive tried multiple eboots and spoofers. And when I am able to get online the second I connect a rtm tool I get insta ban ): Is anyone else having this problem? It doesn't ban by psn acct but only bans be from playing bo2. Is my mac address*flagged?

Thanks

Change your eboot back.
07-28-2016, 04:18 AM #3
JC_ck
Keeper
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Change your eboot back.

Already tried. Still getting banned but it takes a little longer. Going to reinstall the game and hoping it will fix it. Do you know of any working eboots with just forcehost and antiban?
07-28-2016, 05:30 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ck View Post
Already tried. Still getting banned but it takes a little longer. Going to reinstall the game and hoping it will fix it. Do you know of any working eboots with just forcehost and antiban?

Not with force host no. Just use a tool for that, reinstall all updates, and replace the eboot with a working one.
07-28-2016, 05:31 AM #5
Maybe they flagged your MAC address ?
07-28-2016, 03:15 PM #6
Use another PSN Account and a Anti Ban Eboot from NGU
07-28-2016, 07:48 PM #7
JC_ck
Keeper
Originally posted by kernspalter View Post
Use another PSN Account and a Anti Ban Eboot from NGU

Ive gone through at leat 15 psn accounts. I used a eboot from here and it seemed to work but then I started to get banned right when I went online. Getting frustrated with this lol
07-28-2016, 07:53 PM #8
try this eboot i use it! look for antiban Smile You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2016, 08:18 PM #9
JC_ck
Keeper
whats the difference between the eboot and self files?
07-28-2016, 09:57 PM #10
JC_ck
Keeper
It seems I'm only getting banned when injecting gsc menus? Is there a way to prevent this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo