11-19-2016, 06:22 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU

I'm still in Holidays, but I had some spare time to write this up without Visual Studio. I just had IDA Pro + Notepad++ to write it up, so i asked some guys to test it (which didnt), so I'm just releasing it. Should work good within a SPRX! Should work for BO3 aswell, just port the 2 Addresses!

Tell me, if it works!

Source-Code:
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy :salll:

EDIT: statName should be like "PLEVEL" (for prestige) and so on.
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 11-19-2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Explaination about statName

The following 15 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

anxify, basshead4ever, Cbuf_AddText, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, geegeewap, K51, lucasaf01, makeabce, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ReplexX, S63, Swaqq, TheGreenPlanet, Tustin
11-19-2016, 06:53 AM #2
K51
Haxor!
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU

I'm still in Holidays, but I had some spare time to write this up without Visual Studio. I just had IDA Pro + Notepad++ to write it up, so i asked some guys to test it (which didnt), so I'm just releasing it. Should work good within a SPRX! Should work for BO3 aswell, just port the 2 Addresses!

Tell me, if it works!

Source-Code:

Time to wait for all these nubs to learn how to make sprx menus just to so they can attempt to derank kids Sal
Nice Work Buddy.
11-19-2016, 06:57 PM #3
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Thomas View Post
Time to wait for all these nubs to learn how to make sprx menus just to so they can attempt to derank kids Sal
Nice Work Buddy.

idk from what i have seen from rtm tools to change peoples prestige an gsc that they both dont work they dont ever stick only way i know to make it stick is go on the persons account an set the pestige
11-19-2016, 07:10 PM #4
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
idk from what i have seen from rtm tools to change peoples prestige an gsc that they both dont work they dont ever stick only way i know to make it stick is go on the persons account an set the pestige

Those aren't meant to stick.
11-19-2016, 07:10 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post

it's because there is a limit/checks therefore it's pointless to even bother with stat editing
11-21-2016, 12:32 AM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
the cheats,,, in my menu sprx dont work help?!

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

anxify, Kronos
11-21-2016, 03:42 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
the cheats,,, in my menu sprx dont work help?!

get gud noob

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
11-21-2016, 05:27 AM #8
Nice, now get it working for some other cods Smile
11-21-2016, 10:10 AM #9
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU

Tell me, if it works!

Source-Code:

Nice clean release cedric :homer:
11-24-2016, 12:07 AM #10
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
it's because there is a limit/checks therefore it's pointless to even bother with stat editing

so this sprx would not work to derank people?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo