Post: what do i do with rap files for revoultion blops 2 map
03-30-2013, 03:05 AM #1
Chaos
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); title says it all please help
03-30-2013, 03:27 AM #2
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by goo123 View Post
title says it all please help

You need a pkg file called React PSN and VSH patcher. Put a folder on the root of your flash drive named exdata and put the rap file in it. Download VSH patcher and run it on your PS3. After that install your DLC to whatever game you want. After that make sure your flashdrive has the exdata folder and put the flashdrive in the right side of your PS3. Run React PSN. You now have DLC content.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by goo123 View Post
title says it all please help

You also posted in the wrong section Facepalm
03-30-2013, 11:11 AM #3
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Or you could just use the Pre made package that activates all the black ops DLC
03-30-2013, 11:28 AM #4
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
I would use this thread : You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Or this one. where you dont even need reactPSN anymore Winky Winky Couldnt bet easier. Just for noobs like you [Dont take it to serious Winky Winky ]

You must login or register to view this content.
03-30-2013, 03:33 PM #5
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Yolo
I would use this thread : You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Or this one. where you dont even need reactPSN anymore Winky Winky Couldnt bet easier. Just for noobs like you [Dont take it to serious Winky Winky ]

You must login or register to view this content.

I Still like the React PSN way though... It can be used universally, not just a certain game. If you learn how to do this, you can do it for any game :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo