09-17-2014, 10:39 PM #1
Leo
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am using RedotCityV1 But The Client menu doesn't work when I give my friend vip the menu opens but there no options on it I tried to find a way to fix it but I have to solution can someone sent me the proper code to vip admin co host please?!
09-17-2014, 10:44 PM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by BAREFACEHOST View Post
I am using RedotCityV1 But The Client menu doesn't work when I give my friend vip the menu opens but there no options on it I tried to find a way to fix it but I have to solution can someone sent me the proper code to vip admin co host please?!

You must use player suicide(); because they dont see the menu unless they die it really sucks but i trust someone will bypass that other wise no S&Awesome face Faking clips for me (rotfl)
09-17-2014, 10:47 PM #3
Leo
Are you high?
It already have it when I verified him with vip he dies and respawn then he open the menu he says there no options
Last edited by Leo ; 09-17-2014 at 10:51 PM.
09-17-2014, 11:32 PM #4
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
It already have it when I verified him with vip he dies and respawn then he open the menu he says there no options

thats a verification issue skype me you already have my skype...
09-17-2014, 11:35 PM #5
Leo
Are you high?
whats your Skype I cant find you
09-18-2014, 12:34 AM #6
xJessex
I am error
I am using RedotCityV1 But The Client menu doesn't work when I give my friend vip the menu opens but there no options on it I tried to find a way to fix it but I have to solution can someone sent me the proper code to vip admin co host please?!

Next time read the official thread of the reddotcity v1 before make a useless thread.
Its a bug with the menu and its know ' won't be fixed until the next update.
Just wait
09-18-2014, 12:50 AM #7
MiseryLegion
Do a barrel roll!
If you give to them before they choose a class it works on the first round :P
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
You must use player suicide(); because they dont see the menu unless they die it really sucks but i trust someone will bypass that other wise no S&Awesome face Faking clips for me (rotfl)
09-18-2014, 01:04 AM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.

Use an efficient patch and/or fix the verification.

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

Taylors Bish
09-18-2014, 01:29 AM #9

Yea most of the functions were copy/paste. The creator did not really test it before release. There are a few functions I noticed that were coded terribly, like the teleport all to you (which freezes you). There's a much easier of way doing that, but like I said, this release was a copy/paste from the managed gsc list.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo