06-09-2013, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, how do you get host on bo2 (force host), becuase i want to lag switch

The following user groaned Bassnecter_ for this awful post:

HomelandSec
06-09-2013, 09:15 PM #2
kysezdie98
Do a barrel roll!
I use "Force Host" for myn so it makes things easier : )
06-10-2013, 07:30 AM #3
Originally posted by kysezdie98 View Post
I use "Force Host" for myn so it makes things easier : )

How do you force host?
06-10-2013, 07:42 AM #4
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by Bassnecter
hey guys, how do you get host on bo2 (force host), becuase i want to lag switch

Eventaully you're going to get banned for lag switching. Why will anyone show you how to force host if your just going to ruin the game by cheating,
06-10-2013, 07:52 AM #5
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by HomelandSec View Post
Eventaully you're going to get banned for lag switching. Why will anyone show you how to force host if your just going to ruin the game by cheating,

So when you got me to do the duplication glitch on your account, that wasn't cheating? LOL

This is the Black Ops 2 Mods, Cheats, and Guides section....

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Bassnecter_
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM #6
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
So when you got me to do the duplication glitch on your account, that wasn't cheating? LOL

This is the Black Ops 2 Mods, Cheats, and Guides section....

Some people just don't have enough time to play the game, so they will rather have things unlocked already. Which one is worse: lag switching every game or prestige glitching
06-10-2013, 05:58 PM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
It all depends on which way you look at it. I'm not condoning it at all, I'm just saying cheating is cheating no matter how small the offence.

But I do agree that lag switching is a shit thing to do, go boost in private.. that sort of shit will get you fucked up because you're actually harming online play for people.

I am on neither side of the fence on this one tbh.
06-10-2013, 09:50 PM #8
Egg_Shen
Do a barrel roll!
If you have to cheat as a last resort, I think it's acceptable for offline gameplay only, but if you cheat your way through online and multiplayer that's kind of dishonorable and disrespectful to the OGC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo