09-28-2014, 05:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's gsc mean ? What does sprxx mean ? Can I use gsc in cex ?

The following user thanked swagscarface01 for this useful post:

Jewels
09-28-2014, 05:46 AM #2
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
GSC is a coding format call of duty uses on its game. GSC modding has been around since call of duty and modded consoles. Its C++ language not hard to learn.

SPRX is another form c++ language but recently came around. What it means I am not sure but it acts like a patch (In a way) basically new "No RTM" method to modding games and much more stable.

GSC is compatible with CEX as long as the Injector you use is a CEX injector or has the option for CEX connecting. Smile
09-28-2014, 05:48 AM #3
[QUOTE=PS3 ITA DEX quick question can I use the gsc menu online ?
09-28-2014, 05:50 AM #4
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by swagscarface01 View Post
[QUOTE=PS3 ITA DEX quick question can I use the gsc menu online ?

Yes, some menus are unstable and can cause "over flow" if you do stuff in the menu to rapidly. But other than that issue they are 100% able to go online and have fun with
09-28-2014, 05:52 AM #5
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by PS3
GSC is a coding format call of duty uses on its game. GSC modding has been around since call of duty and modded consoles. Its C++ language not hard to learn.

SPRX is another form c++ language but recently came around. What it means I am not sure but it acts like a patch (In a way) basically new "No RTM" method to modding games and much more stable.

GSC is compatible with CEX as long as the Injector you use is a CEX injector or has the option for CEX connecting. Smile

Actually you are incorrect. :p

GSC is a script language that call of duty uses instead of having to write all of their stuff in other languages they basically made their own.

SPRX is not a language. However it is an executable which is ran by the eboot. The eboot must contain an execution of it though. A default eboot or debug eboot does not contain an execution of the SPRX. SPRX stands for Signed PPU Relocatable Executable. Basically in an SPRX you write it in C++ which you tell it to create a new PPU thread on the system. Tnen your code runs via that. In return of running internal code you can easily reference and edit memory.

The following 2 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

Geo, Jewels
09-28-2014, 05:53 AM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods and Glitch Questions. Smile
09-28-2014, 05:56 AM #7
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods and Glitch Questions. Smile

Can you be more specific sorry like I am so use to rtm and I was barely going to change back to dex because I downloaded it "reincarnation sprxx" and I put everything where it goes like the Eboot and the sprx but when I play the game it gave me an error :/
09-28-2014, 06:20 AM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by swagscarface01 View Post
Can you be more specific sorry like I am so use to rtm and I was barely going to change back to dex because I downloaded it "reincarnation sprxx" and I put everything where it goes like the Eboot and the sprx but when I play the game it gave me an error :/

I have no clue about the ps3 part of it. I just know the coding part.
09-28-2014, 06:34 AM #9
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
I have no clue about the ps3 part of it. I just know the coding part.

Hi Taylor, i have a question..... Im learning C# getting better at it Winky Winky

My question is, i have added RPC.cs from a friend of mine, (the tool has worked perfectly without RPC) so after i have added the .cs then i

went to my attach button and added the code "RPC.Enable();"

Then connected the tool and successfuly attached, but now none of the function is working.... the client doesnt work anymore :( why is that???

the only function i want to use is the RPC.iprintin
09-28-2014, 06:51 AM #10
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by JeWeLs View Post
Hi Taylor, i have a question..... Im learning C# getting better at it Winky Winky

My question is, i have added RPC.cs from a friend of mine, (the tool has worked perfectly without RPC) so after i have added the .cs then i

went to my attach button and added the code "RPC.Enable();"

Then connected the tool and successfuly attached, but now none of the function is working.... the client doesnt work anymore :( why is that???

the only function i want to use is the RPC.iprintin

Unsure, I would have to look at your code. However, keep this thread on topic.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo