10-19-2014, 11:31 PM #1
One
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); whys mango_knifes thread with the black ops 2 offsets get closed? is it because he cant update it ? and any other thread i see posted closed ? why is this , why isnt there a thread for all offsets for 1.18? theres winters but there was alot more on mango_knifes thread?
Last edited by One ; 10-22-2014 at 03:56 AM.
10-19-2014, 11:42 PM #2
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Astek. View Post
whys mango_knifes thread with the black ops 2 get closed? is it because he cant update it ? and any other thread i see posted closed ? why is this , why isnt there a thread for all offsets for 1.18? theres winters but there was alot more on mango_knifes thread?
thanks

Thats my question............ Its a really good thread, i had to put it on Favorite to actually avoid going though the trouble of finding it LOL

The following user thanked Jewels for this useful post:

One
10-19-2014, 11:45 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Astek. View Post
whys mango_knifes thread with the black ops 2 get closed? is it because he cant update it ? and any other thread i see posted closed ? why is this , why isnt there a thread for all offsets for 1.18? theres winters but there was alot more on mango_knifes thread?
thanks

Originally posted by Daniella View Post
Thats my question............ Its a really good thread, i had to put it on Favorite to actually avoid going though the trouble of finding it LOL

It was to do with his banning and updating I think, ask Taylor if you are really bothered. I may make a replica thread on the asumption it won't be closed if you really want it but I msg Hammy later asking him about it because it is useful.

The following 2 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

One, Jewels
10-19-2014, 11:47 PM #4
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Geo View Post
It was to do with his banning and updating I think, ask Taylor if you are really bothered. I may make a replica thread on the asumption it won't be closed if you really want it but I msg Hammy later asking him about it because it is useful.

yes i thought it would of been becuase of the ban and yea that would be cool if you could Smile
10-19-2014, 11:47 PM #5
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Geo View Post

Thanks Geo :wub:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo