10-20-2014, 11:49 AM #1
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well im interested to see if theres a super force host for parties. im getting tired of starting game and having friends join on other team.

is this possible?
Last edited by norge1 ; 10-20-2014 at 01:21 PM.
10-20-2014, 01:26 PM #2
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
well im interested to see if theres a super force host for parties. im getting tired of starting game and having friends join on other team.

is this possible?

Well it's kinda a dvar, it's for self. So they gotta join you, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
10-20-2014, 02:58 PM #3
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Daniella View Post
Well it's kinda a dvar, it's for self. So they gotta join you, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

o really thats too bad. maybe someone can make a no restricted force host to force in parties.

you think it be possible though in one way or another.
10-20-2014, 03:29 PM #4
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >

i heard it can be made in C#
10-20-2014, 04:11 PM #5
Jewels
I’m too L33T
i heard it can be made in C#

Course it can, it's calling it by the Dvar (I think) but I never really tried... Plus it's impossible to have friends be in the same party as you and you get auto host... It doesn't work like that lol
10-20-2014, 05:27 PM #6
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Course it can, it's calling it by the Dvar (I think) but I never really tried... Plus it's impossible to have friends be in the same party as you and you get auto host... It doesn't work like that lol

idk if you know creation he usually on c o n s o l e c r u n c h. com but he was the one who said was possible if made in c#
10-20-2014, 05:42 PM #7
Jewels
I’m too L33T
idk if you know creation he usually on c o n s o l e c r u n c h. com but he was the one who said was possible if made in c#

I knew its possible, but you gotta have friends join you.
10-20-2014, 06:27 PM #8
Crimzic
Do a barrel roll!
idk i tryed and nah..
10-20-2014, 08:13 PM #9
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Crimzic View Post
idk i tryed and nah..

I do have the code for the Super Force Host :P It's simple LOL, just a dvar
10-20-2014, 08:24 PM #10
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
I do have the code for the Super Force Host :P It's simple LOL, just a dvar

i have a super force tool already.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo