Post: How to use mods/RTM without getting banned? Help a noob! :sal:
10-22-2014, 09:34 AM #1
ViggyYT
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Method or video on how to do it?
If i do get banned, can i unban myself?
10-22-2014, 10:39 AM #2
Some people say psninja helps but it doesn't. Use psnpatch and some games require a anti ban eboot like bo2. If u do get banned u gotta find, steal or buy a new CID and change it with for example CCAPI or ITAMANAGER.
10-22-2014, 03:00 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ViggyYT View Post
Method or video on how to do it?
If i do get banned, can i unban myself?

Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Some people say psninja helps but it doesn't. Use psnpatch and some games require a anti ban eboot like bo2. If u do get banned u gotta find, steal or buy a new CID and change it with for example CCAPI or ITAMANAGER.

Using PSNPATCH or PSNINJA does not impact BO2 in anyway, it does not remove checks etc. Simply use a full ban bypass EBOOT to play BO2, the ban rate with it is practically 0%

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

ViggyYT
10-22-2014, 05:05 PM #4
Crimzic
Do a barrel roll!
why do people do that they dont even have there jb and say there going to get one lawl.
10-22-2014, 06:40 PM #5
ViggyYT
Little One
Ohhhh, that was simple, just an eboot needed. :d
10-22-2014, 06:41 PM #6
ViggyYT
Little One
Originally posted by Crimzic View Post
why do people do that they dont even have there jb and say there going to get one lawl.

What do you mean?
10-22-2014, 07:07 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ViggyYT View Post
Ohhhh, that was simple, just an eboot needed. :d

Yup :p
10-22-2014, 09:59 PM #8
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Using PSNPATCH or PSNINJA does not impact BO2 in anyway, it does not remove checks etc. Simply use a full ban bypass EBOOT to play BO2, the ban rate with it is practically 0%

Can you read? Thats EXACTLY what i said...
10-22-2014, 10:02 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Can you read? Thats EXACTLY what i said...

No you didn't tears You said use PSNPATCH, when I stated it does not make a difference. And then you went on about CID's which I did not
10-22-2014, 10:37 PM #10
Originally posted by Geo View Post
No you didn't tears You said use PSNPATCH, when I stated it does not make a difference. And then you went on about CID's which I did not

Im telling him the basic shit. I mean hes asking about how to not get banned on bo2. But im telling him he gotta protect hes CID too. I mean HOW to protect it. If your CID banned you cant play online on bo2, or eh any game.

The following user thanked Quinster08 for this useful post:

ViggyYT

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo