10-23-2014, 10:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hopefully this isn't too much to ask for but I was wondering if the admin/gaming squad paid a little more attention on the Help sections this includes a LOT of them. By this I mean by Closing a thread when the answer has been told etc... Im not saying you guys dont do anything, just saying you guys should do this. If not then I guess its okay but when ever I help people im running into threads which have already been answered, starting to get sick of it...

Thanks in advance NGU Staff!
10-23-2014, 03:01 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
Hopefully this isn't too much to ask for but I was wondering if the admin/gaming squad paid a little more attention on the Help sections this includes a LOT of them. By this I mean by Closing a thread when the answer has been told etc... Im not saying you guys dont do anything, just saying you guys should do this. If not then I guess its okay but when ever I help people im running into threads which have already been answered, starting to get sick of it...

Thanks in advance NGU Staff!

A lot of the answered threads are not reported using the report button. This is how staff get notified of a thread that needs editing, closing or trashing etc. If you see an answered thread then report it for closure. But most the of the time OP may want to ask another question which I have seen a lot of so it's best to just leave them until they drop. If they get bumped for no reason then they should be closed IMO.
10-23-2014, 03:05 PM #3
Originally posted by Geo View Post
A lot of the answered threads are not reported using the report button. This is how staff get notified of a thread that needs editing, closing or trashing etc. If you see an answered thread then report it for closure. But most the of the time OP may want to ask another question which I have seen a lot of so it's best to just leave them until they drop. If they get bumped for no reason then they should be closed IMO.

True that, I didn't think reporting questions would do anything, but lets see how that goes Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo