04-23-2015, 02:24 PM #1
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i start up black ops 2 it wont load up. The only thing that i have is an modded eboot with wallhack advanced uav and red boxes. but it wont load up my bo2. i just get black screen. basically freezes i think? cause i gcant press anything. And yes ive tried to deleteĀ“game data utility. I havent had this problem before. It worked before for a long time until now!! 2 days. PLEASE HELP!
04-23-2015, 02:52 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by allahakbar123 View Post
When i start up black ops 2 it wont load up. The only thing that i have is an modded eboot with wallhack advanced uav and red boxes. but it wont load up my bo2. i just get black screen. basically freezes i think? cause i gcant press anything. And yes ive tried to deleteĀ“game data utility. I havent had this problem before. It worked before for a long time until now!! 2 days. PLEASE HELP!

Maybe the game is corrupted if you have the disk maybe delete the game and then copy it back to the HDD Smile
04-23-2015, 03:00 PM #3
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
Maybe the game is corrupted if you have the disk maybe delete the game and then copy it back to the HDD Smile

ive fucked up my multiman with mw2 on it. so i was wondering if u have a multiman eboot?
04-23-2015, 03:06 PM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
if you have stuffed multiman up you can just use ITA manager to run the game and copy the game to the hdd by clicking SELECT on the game and then going to copy Smile
04-23-2015, 03:44 PM #5
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
if you have stuffed multiman up you can just use ITA manager to run the game and copy the game to the hdd by clicking SELECT on the game and then going to copy Smile

ive reinstalled the multiman, but when im fuckIN COPYING IT SAYS ABORTED WHYYY?`!?!?!??! OMG
04-23-2015, 03:48 PM #6
ive reinstalled the multiman, but when im fuckIN COPYING IT SAYS ABORTED WHYYY?`!?!?!??! OMG

Sounds to me like its clearly a hdd problem. Go to recovery menu and restore data base and if really needed then format you hdd and try it all again.
04-24-2015, 02:22 PM #7
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Sounds to me like its clearly a hdd problem. Go to recovery menu and restore data base and if really needed then format you hdd and try it all again.

will all my jailbroken things disappear then?
04-24-2015, 06:54 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
will all my jailbroken things disappear then?

Rebuilding the database will not effect that. I believe Restoring PS3 System deletes all files
04-24-2015, 07:09 PM #9
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
Rebuilding the database will not effect that. I believe Restoring PS3 System deletes all files

ok, thank you
04-24-2015, 07:37 PM #10
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Geometry View Post

doesnt work!!! still aborting!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo