Post: Can't Connect To Players On BO2? [Auto ForceHost?] - EBOOT Problem?
05-17-2015, 02:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After having a wild dispute with my 4.50 ITA DEX PS3 I decided to change the NP Environment to "sp" - What SHOULD that be? Also when I go into Black Ops 2 and I try to search for a game, after about, if even, 5 seconds of searching, it puts me in a lobby by myself. Longest I waited was 3 minutes of being alone until I started imagining the sound it makes when a player joins... Not sure what happened? I also MIGHT have an EBOOT problem... Let's tackle one problem at a time, quote which problem you're talking about!
05-17-2015, 02:31 PM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
After having a wild dispute with my 4.50 ITA DEX PS3 I decided to change the NP Environment to "sp" - What SHOULD that be? Also when I go into Black Ops 2 and I try to search for a game, after about, if even, 5 seconds of searching, it puts me in a lobby by myself. Longest I waited was 3 minutes of being alone until I started imagining the sound it makes when a player joins... Not sure what happened? I also MIGHT have an EBOOT problem... Let's tackle one problem at a time, quote which problem you're talking about!

NP Environment should be set to "np"
05-17-2015, 02:32 PM #3
Originally posted by Eddie
NP Environment should be set to "np"

Alright, one problem down, think you can help with any of the rest?
05-17-2015, 02:33 PM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Alright, one problem down, think you can help with any of the rest?

That is most likely your only issue. If not then find a new EBOOT.BIN
05-17-2015, 02:38 PM #5
Starting to worry about you now, you steady say this to me like you want the D and have 2pac as you name and in your sig. I don't swing that way kid.

PS: stay on subject to the OP goofy

Speaking of OP, nope, didn't work. Still sitting here by myself "Waiting for 5 more players." for the last 2 minutes...
05-17-2015, 02:40 PM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Speaking of OP, nope, didn't work. Still sitting here by myself "Waiting for 5 more players." for the last 2 minutes...

And you found a new EBOOT.BIN i suppose?
05-17-2015, 02:41 PM #7
And you found a new EBOOT.BIN i suppose?

Made it with "Natsu's EBOOT Builder" which was posted here on NGU with such great responses.
05-17-2015, 02:44 PM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Made it with "Natsu's EBOOT Builder" which was posted here on NGU with such great responses.

Try just using a normal EBOOT.BIN (Tomake sure it's not the EBOOT causing the problem). And if you are good after then then obviously something is wrong with the eboot
05-17-2015, 02:49 PM #9
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Can you not? I'm trying to get help and you're distracting the only person here to help me. Which, by the way Eddie, I'm in the process of downloading one which I could tell the difference without it!

Anyways back on subject. let me know how that goes if you would like to PM me your skype i can help you there so we are not distracted any further
Last edited by Black Panther ; 05-17-2015 at 03:02 PM.
05-19-2015, 03:53 AM #10
Guys we found out it was because #LizardSquad hit off Sony but I was still able to sign in like a boss, fuck you LizardSquad, but have a nice day. - Problem resolved, please close thread. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo