Post: COD: Black Ops 2 - How to get to the top of the leader-boards?
05-26-2015, 06:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wasup everyone! I was wondering how to get to the top of the Leader-Boards on pretty much most COD's..>
I know its a noob question but ive been starting to mod again and forgot how to do allot of things in the past few months.... Please Help me out. Needa
05-26-2015, 05:22 PM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AmericanCFW View Post
Wasup everyone! I was wondering how to get to the top of the Leader-Boards on pretty much most COD's..>
I know its a noob question but ive been starting to mod again and forgot how to do allot of things in the past few months.... Please Help me out. Needa

Go into a game and use unfair aim bot and repeat the process Smile
05-27-2015, 07:47 AM #3
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by AmericanCFW View Post
Wasup everyone! I was wondering how to get to the top of the Leader-Boards on pretty much most COD's..>

Like leaderboards as in world ones? if so, just do xp lobbies and you'll get there. :p
05-28-2015, 09:49 AM #4
Thanks so much I want to start being on the top Happy
All my friends do it and they piss me off xD
05-28-2015, 09:50 AM #5
Yes as world wide leaderboards i always wanted to be on the top Happy
05-28-2015, 02:50 PM #6
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
I hold the first 3 spots on TDM leaderboards :trol:

The following user thanked Vondy Supreme for this useful post:

QUANTREL BISHOP
05-29-2015, 01:24 AM #7
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
There's tools for zombies. I think i'm still #4 for kills on zombies still.. For multiplayer, i'm sure there's tools too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo