07-02-2015, 03:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the ither day, I wanted to mod GTA V so I changed my region setting to Europian in the Debug Menu since most GTA V mods work with a European copy of GTA, so I thought that uninstalling GTA and reinstalling it with a Euro region setting would get me a European copy of GTA V (Turned out that it had to be a Euro disc -.-). So now my HDMI wasnt compatible with this Euro region PS3, so I restored to default settings, and now when I launch Black Ops 2 from Multiman, I get the error 80022D11, a trophy error apparently. I want to get back to Black Ops 2, and start making some custom gamemode lobbies again like the old days!
- Black Ops 2 region I own is BLUS31011
- Copied it from a friends disc using Multiman
- I do not get this error with any other game but this one.
A possible fix I thought was to delete BO2 and re-copy it using my friends BO2 disc again, but then I would lose the DLC's, so is there a way to fix the problem without possibly removing the game?
07-02-2015, 04:35 PM #2
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Make a new account and try it the trophies on you're account for bo2 are corrupted have you ever tried doing plats?
07-02-2015, 08:43 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by EpicRagenAsian View Post
So the ither day, I wanted to mod GTA V so I changed my region setting to Europian in the Debug Menu since most GTA V mods work with a European copy of GTA, so I thought that uninstalling GTA and reinstalling it with a Euro region setting would get me a European copy of GTA V (Turned out that it had to be a Euro disc -.-). So now my HDMI wasnt compatible with this Euro region PS3, so I restored to default settings, and now when I launch Black Ops 2 from Multiman, I get the error 80022D11, a trophy error apparently. I want to get back to Black Ops 2, and start making some custom gamemode lobbies again like the old days!
A possible fix I thought was to delete BO2 and re-copy it using my friends BO2 disc again, but then I would lose the DLC's, so is there a way to fix the problem without possibly removing the game?

Go to your trophies delete the black ops 2 trophies then restart ps3 and try that. Let me know how it goes.
07-03-2015, 02:36 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Rebuilding your database would significantly help in my opinion.
07-03-2015, 04:33 AM #5
I fixed the problem using Kas's answer, by deleting the trophy saves and loading black ops 2, thanks for whoever else helped me out Smile
07-03-2015, 08:06 AM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by EpicRagenAsian View Post
So the ither day, I wanted to mod GTA V so I changed my region setting to Europian in the Debug Menu since most GTA V mods work with a European copy of GTA, so I thought that uninstalling GTA and reinstalling it with a Euro region setting would get me a European copy of GTA V (Turned out that it had to be a Euro disc -.-). So now my HDMI wasnt compatible with this Euro region PS3, so I restored to default settings, and now when I launch Black Ops 2 from Multiman, I get the error 80022D11, a trophy error apparently. I want to get back to Black Ops 2, and start making some custom gamemode lobbies again like the old days!

Delete the BO2 trophies if still not working rebuild your database, should work for sure!
07-03-2015, 09:42 PM #7
Taq
Banned
Originally posted by AP View Post
Delete the BO2 trophies if still not working rebuild your database, should work for sure!

Thanks bro the rebuild database worked thanks so much man!!!!
07-04-2015, 06:20 AM #8
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Taq View Post
Thanks bro the rebuild database worked thanks so much man!!!!

No problem, I'm glad i could help Smile
07-04-2015, 06:33 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
I already told him to do that... but ok. :p
Regardless, glad to see your problem has been handled. If you have any further inquiries don't hesitate to post another thread and we'll get on it as soon as we can.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo