07-02-2015, 11:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i formatted my drive on my computer and i reinstalled everything i remember having but GSC Studio wont open and i have no idea why please help
07-02-2015, 11:39 PM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by SolarLobbies View Post
Ok so i formatted my drive on my computer and i reinstalled everything i remember having but GSC Studio wont open and i have no idea why please help
You may need to download it again and re-install it.
07-02-2015, 11:44 PM #3
i have done that multiple time doesnt work
07-03-2015, 02:21 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Did you download the latest update?
07-03-2015, 06:41 PM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by SolarLobbies View Post
Ok so i formatted my drive on my computer and i reinstalled everything i remember having but GSC Studio wont open and i have no idea why please help

you have to completely remove all data from GSC studios files then re install i had the same problem but once all the files were gone i could finally use it Smile
07-03-2015, 07:35 PM #6
To reset your data, like says .Adrian, go in document and delete the Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio's folder. Maybe some data are in %appdata%: if you found something here delete it Happy
07-04-2015, 06:47 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by CallofDeadz View Post
To reset your data, like says .Adrian, go in document and delete the Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio's folder. Maybe some data are in %appdata%: if you found something here delete it Happy

yes, i think this will resolve the problem Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo