07-03-2015, 05:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As I attempt to start up black ops 2, I keep getting the 80028F10 error to do with my video output settings. Everything I look at tells me to change it to 16:9 resolution, but that does nothing for me. I am using AV cables, because for some reason whenever I plug in my HDMI cable I just get a black screen. If someone could help me out, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
07-04-2015, 06:43 AM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by iusehacksv1 View Post
As I attempt to start up black ops 2, I keep getting the 80028F10 error to do with my video output settings. Everything I look at tells me to change it to 16:9 resolution, but that does nothing for me. I am using AV cables, because for some reason whenever I plug in my HDMI cable I just get a black screen. If someone could help me out, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I've actually never had this problem. Are you using a torrent or a disc? Please quote me so I can assist you.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

iusehacksv1
07-04-2015, 11:39 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
As I attempt to start up black ops 2, I keep getting the 80028F10 error to do with my video output settings. Everything I look at tells me to change it to 16:9 resolution, but that does nothing for me. I am using AV cables, because for some reason whenever I plug in my HDMI cable I just get a black screen. If someone could help me out, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Never seen this as well please quote the above user so we can try to help you out.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

iusehacksv1
07-04-2015, 11:48 AM #4

Thanks.

Hold your power button down till you get a beep than try if all else fails go to recovery menu and rebuild your data base. Then go to sound settings and make sure mulit output is on

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

iusehacksv1
07-04-2015, 03:12 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas

Thanks.

Try to reset the video output: While the PS3 system is in standby mode (red light on the front of the system), hold down the touch-sensitive On/Off button on the front of the system until the PS3 beeps a second time (approximately 5 seconds), then release it.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

iusehacksv1
07-08-2015, 07:09 PM #6
ive got it sorted, thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo