07-03-2015, 07:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); need help with bo2 keeps freezing sometimes doesnt even load i have formated the hdd but still seems to not want to load the game in multiplayer it either freezes or shows a blackscreen ...
HELP ME! thnks fam
07-03-2015, 07:44 PM #2
You have install it from cd or from backup? Try to update bo2 from MultiMan and try to change EBOOT Smile
07-04-2015, 06:39 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
If you're using a torrent, search for a new one.
07-04-2015, 06:43 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by BeLohNoy View Post
need help with bo2 keeps freezing sometimes doesnt even load i have formated the hdd but still seems to not want to load the game in multiplayer it either freezes or shows a blackscreen ...
HELP ME! thnks fam

Something sounds wrong with the game do what Natsu said above and search for a new torrent and install that one. Or either copy from a disk to your HDD it is much easier and less time consuming.

The following 2 users say thank you to Adrian for this useful post:

BeLohNoy, Chris
07-06-2015, 04:26 AM #5
ight thanks pimp
07-06-2015, 04:28 AM #6
its through disk and i have updated through multiman and changed eboot multiple times .. works sometimes then end up freezing so i have to re do the eboot the next time i run my ps3 and sometimes i have to do it multiple times then it will show up. thanks pimp!
07-06-2015, 06:45 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
need help with bo2 keeps freezing sometimes doesnt even load i have formated the hdd but still seems to not want to load the game in multiplayer it either freezes or shows a blackscreen ...
HELP ME! thnks fam

So many people have seemed to be getting this and i helped someone resolve there issue yesterday.

Delete the game you have now and then put the disk in and go on Multiman and copy the game over. The game may be corrupted or something.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

BeLohNoy
07-06-2015, 07:24 AM #8
i tried to back the game up and i have a 320gb hdd but its telling me i need to split the game wtf imma just kms xD
07-06-2015, 10:07 AM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
i tried to back the game up and i have a 320gb hdd but its telling me i need to split the game wtf imma just kms xD

Don't bother doing that. Try a new account 1st.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

BeLohNoy
07-06-2015, 10:42 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Try what Kas said 1st.. But i had someone yesterday who had the same problem and his game was corrupted. He deleted the game and then copied it from disk and it worked fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo