07-04-2015, 04:07 AM #1
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so this is my 4th account ive gone through now, LOL. Ive been modding with the black ops 2 original disc and every time i mod i get banned within an hour or two at most. This never happened to me when i used to mod Bo2 using multiman. But when i try launching my copied bo2 on multiman it says like can not launch split game or something. It would be really nice if someone that has experienced this problem before and could help me so i dont have to keep making a new account for an 1 hour of fun. ) ::madsal:
07-04-2015, 04:14 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by StopQM View Post
Okay so this is my 4th account ive gone through now, LOL. Ive been modding with the black ops 2 original disc and every time i mod i get banned within an hour or two at most. This never happened to me when i used to mod Bo2 using multiman. But when i try launching my copied bo2 on multiman it says like can not launch split game or something. It would be really nice if someone that has experienced this problem before and could help me so i dont have to keep making a new account for an 1 hour of fun. ) ::madsal:

Make sure you are using an Anti-Ban EBOOT. You will find on in the mods cheats and guides section on Itz Jewelz thread.
07-04-2015, 04:16 AM #3
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
Make sure you are using an Anti-Ban EBOOT. You will find on in the mods cheats and guides section on Itz Jewelz thread.

I have been using Itz Jewelz RTM tool using his Anti Ban, actually.
07-04-2015, 04:18 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I have been using Itz Jewelz RTM tool using his Anti Ban, actually.

Maybe the antiban on the tool doesnt work. Try getting an eboot with it, you will have no problem with bann Smile
07-04-2015, 04:21 AM #5
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
Maybe the antiban on the tool doesnt work. Try getting an eboot with it, you will have no problem with bann Smile

I'm using the disc though, so I can't change the eboot right? And when I copy the disc onto multiman it says can not launch split game or something like that. Wtf
07-04-2015, 04:25 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I'm using the disc though, so I can't change the eboot right? And when I copy the disc onto multiman it says can not launch split game or something like that. Wtf

Oh didnt realise you were using disc didnt read the thread properly sorry. Yeah i have never heard of that problem maybe there isn't enough space on the HDD to copy the game over?
07-04-2015, 04:32 AM #7
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
Oh didnt realise you were using disc didnt read the thread properly sorry. Yeah i have never heard of that problem maybe there isn't enough space on the HDD to copy the game over?

Haven't checked my memory but thank you for trying to help Smile
07-04-2015, 04:36 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Haven't checked my memory but thank you for trying to help Smile

All good that is what i am here for. If you have trouble with anything else just pm me i am very active here on ngu and will get straight back to you via pm.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

StopQM
07-04-2015, 06:36 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
What Adrian is trying to say is, it doesn't matter if you're on disc or download or torrent. You're still able to change your EBOOT through FTP. Just go online and find FileZilla and use that. hdd0/game/gameregion/USDIR/EBOOT.BIN

With that said, the answer Adrian gave you is still into place. You need to be running an Anti-Ban EBOOT at all times or your ban is certain. Quote me for more help.
07-04-2015, 06:41 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
What Adrian is trying to say is, it doesn't matter if you're on disc or download or torrent. You're still able to change your EBOOT through FTP. Just go online and find FileZilla and use that. hdd0/game/gameregion/USDIR/EBOOT.BIN

With that said, the answer Adrian gave you is still into place. You need to be running an Anti-Ban EBOOT at all times or your ban is certain. Quote me for more help.

cheers Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo