07-06-2015, 05:09 AM #1
Budda_Jacob
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup anyone that is reading this, hoping that someone can lend me a hand with modding Bo2. Need help with what I might need to install on my PC for my PS3 to run mods properly. Links to useful threads are much appreciated if its complicated!
07-06-2015, 05:12 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Jacob View Post
Sup anyone that is reading this, hoping that someone can lend me a hand with modding Bo2. Need help with what I might need to install on my PC for my PS3 to run mods properly. Links to useful threads are much appreciated if its complicated!

First, do you have a CFW?
07-06-2015, 05:30 AM #3
Budda_Jacob
I am error
Use too until it broke, buying a new one on Wednesday running DEX and I have forgotten what I had on my laptop to connect it, although I never modded Bo2 only GTA.

I just want to get it all ready for then so that I don't have to mess around with it for too long.
Last edited by Budda_Jacob ; 07-06-2015 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Addition Info
07-07-2015, 10:26 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Use too until it broke, buying a new one on Wednesday running DEX and I have forgotten what I had on my laptop to connect it, although I never modded Bo2 only GTA.

I just want to get it all ready for then so that I don't have to mess around with it for too long.

Well, if you plan on playing wirelessly, you'll need Control Console. I'll give you some useful links for starting up and modding black ops 2..

You must login or register to view this content.
07-07-2015, 10:28 AM #5
Budda_Jacob
I am error
Thanks Smile
07-07-2015, 10:32 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Thanks Smile

Anything else you need?
07-07-2015, 10:35 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Sup anyone that is reading this, hoping that someone can lend me a hand with modding Bo2. Need help with what I might need to install on my PC for my PS3 to run mods properly. Links to useful threads are much appreciated if its complicated!

It is much easier to mod using wireless connection.. to do so you need control console API on the computer and installed on the PS3. After you have that all set up you need to enter your ip address for the console into Control Console API application on the computer. After you have done that download a tool from Black Ops 2 Modding Tools Section when that is downloaded all you do is go on the application and click "connect" it will come up with your consoles and select your ip address for your console the one you just entered and then click "attach" and there you go you are now attached to the game process and ready to mod.
07-07-2015, 10:37 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
It is much easier to mod using wireless connection.. to do so you need control console API on the computer and installed on the PS3. After you have that all set up you need to enter your ip address for the console into Control Console API application on the computer. After you have done that download a tool from Black Ops 2 Modding Tools Section when that is downloaded all you do is go on the application and click "connect" it will come up with your consoles and select your ip address for your console the one you just entered and then click "attach" and there you go you are now attached to the game process and ready to mod.

I think he knows how modding works, but he didn't know where to find the modding stuff for Black Ops 2. Don't quote me on that though :p
07-07-2015, 10:41 AM #9
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Chris View Post
I think he knows how modding works, but he didn't know where to find the modding stuff for Black Ops 2. Don't quote me on that though :p

To be honest if you read his thread properly he doesnt even know what to use to mod. He doesn't know what to install to mod. :p Winky Winky don't quote me on this :wub:
07-07-2015, 10:42 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
To be honest if you read his thread properly he doesnt even know what to use to mod. He doesn't know what to install to mod. :p Winky Winky don't quote me on this :wub:

And of course you quote me on it stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo