07-28-2015, 11:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i was told by a friend who i brought my jailbroken ps3 off that in order to get on BO2 i would have to look for Eboot for Dex, As you probably figured out by now i am a noob, I have downloaded a couple of file's from NGU and am wondering what to do now as the friend i brought it off is away oversea's.. I am left wondering if i have even downloaded the right folder or if it is the right one what am i to do with? I have been playing MW3 as of late and really want to get back in to blackops2.. As alot of youtube channels are not helping figure it out.. Any help would be much appreciated.. TIA
07-28-2015, 12:48 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by knon View Post
Hello, i was told by a friend who i brought my jailbroken ps3 off that in order to get on BO2 i would have to look for Eboot for Dex, As you probably figured out by now i am a noob, I have downloaded a couple of file's from NGU and am wondering what to do now as the friend i brought it off is away oversea's.. I am left wondering if i have even downloaded the right folder or if it is the right one what am i to do with? I have been playing MW3 as of late and really want to get back in to blackops2.. As alot of youtube channels are not helping figure it out.. Any help would be much appreciated.. TIA

You got a long way ahead before yuoll manage how to do everything, and the start its no good, cause this is the worng section and wrong place to ask.
As you can see where you posted the question is wrote:
Forum-Platform Boards-PS3-PS3 Trophies and Game Saves

instead you might wanna look the right section, if you cant find the right one alone, then that means your in big trouble.

GOOD LUCK!
07-28-2015, 12:57 PM #3
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
You got a long way ahead before yuoll manage how to do everything, and the start its no good, cause this is the worng section and wrong place to ask.
As you can see where you posted the question is wrote:
Forum-Platform Boards-PS3-PS3 Trophies and Game Saves

instead you might wanna look the right section, if you cant find the right one alone, then that means your in big trouble.

GOOD LUCK!

OPPS!!! MY BAD!!!! I better check out the rules again i guess!!.. Sorry hopefully wont happen again

The following user thanked xXDREVIOUSXx for this useful post:

19willy74
07-28-2015, 04:23 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by knon View Post
OPPS!!! MY BAD!!!! I better check out the rules again i guess!!.. Sorry hopefully wont happen again

Don't worry about it, just try to put it in the correct section in future Smile I'll move this to bo2 section.
07-28-2015, 05:21 PM #5
If you want to change eboot than you have to have a usb or filezilla installed on a computer. I would download a debug eboot with anti-ban and watch this video for the rest:
it should tell you the rest of what u need to know.

The following user thanked Thomas Gaming for this useful post:

xXDREVIOUSXx
07-29-2015, 07:26 AM #6
Originally posted by Thomas
If you want to change eboot than you have to have a usb or filezilla installed on a computer. I would download a debug eboot with anti-ban and watch this video for the rest:
it should tell you the rest of what u need to know.

Hi and thanks.. So i am assuming this debug eboot with antiban is the one i am after because i can play Mw3 alot but the 2 times i signed in to play bop2 i got my account banned.. Where can i find me a dbug eboot with antiban?
07-29-2015, 11:09 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by xXDREVIOUSXx View Post
Hi and thanks.. So i am assuming this debug eboot with antiban is the one i am after because i can play Mw3 alot but the 2 times i signed in to play bop2 i got my account banned.. Where can i find me a dbug eboot with antiban?

I don't really play MW3 so i don't know all the working EBOOT's. I am sure if you go in the MW3 section you will find a working EBOOT which will work for you.
07-29-2015, 11:27 AM #8
Sen
:usa: :usa:

Check out the MW3 section - You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2015, 11:46 AM #9
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Also if you need some help with MW3 EBOOT's please make a thread in the MW3 section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo