07-28-2015, 08:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so a couple of days ago i was in a lobby and it froze then it said the account had been banned from bo2 servers so yesterday i tried to play online on the same account and it keeps saying bo2 servers aren't available i tried another account and its the same thing any ideas why? Other games work good amd im not banned from psn
07-28-2015, 09:03 PM #2
I don't know exactly what to do, but if your on dex I would find a debug eboot with anti-ban. Try a different eboot.
07-28-2015, 09:06 PM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by praisedro View Post
Okay so a couple of days ago i was in a lobby and it froze then it said the account had been banned from bo2 servers so yesterday i tried to play online on the same account and it keeps saying bo2 servers aren't available i tried another account and its the same thing any ideas why? Other games work good amd im not banned from psn

Check this thread out,I'm thinking your mac is banned.
You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2015, 02:41 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Okay so a couple of days ago i was in a lobby and it froze then it said the account had been banned from bo2 servers so yesterday i tried to play online on the same account and it keeps saying bo2 servers aren't available i tried another account and its the same thing any ideas why? Other games work good amd im not banned from psn

Your mac address may be flagged which is causing u to do that. I recommend trying to change the mac address.
07-29-2015, 11:31 AM #5
Sen
:usa: :usa:

Change your MAC address. That should work.

Here's a tutorial if you are on DEX.

-
07-29-2015, 11:39 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Just make sure to let me know how it goes for you please.
07-30-2015, 01:16 AM #7
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Just make sure to let me know how it goes for you please.

It wasnt my mac address it works fine now thanks for tips tho
07-30-2015, 03:06 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
It wasnt my mac address it works fine now thanks for tips tho

Great to see you got it solved, if you habe any other questions feel free to make another thread.
07-30-2015, 03:29 AM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Solved, thread closed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo