07-29-2015, 11:57 PM #1
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tho is still not resolved I downloaded the bo2 dlc and played zombies with gsc for a while the day I finally thought I fixed it but now in back. BO2 freezes if I'm signed in and load it but if I'm not signed in and load it it doesn't freeze, thought this was because of my installing the dlc I guess not because I deleted it and it still does the same thing I've deleted the update numerous times and uninstalled the game and installed like 30 times. Yep I need help.Sal
07-30-2015, 12:00 AM #2
Originally posted by StopQM View Post
Tho is still not resolved I downloaded the bo2 dlc and played zombies with gsc for a while the day I finally thought I fixed it but now in back. BO2 freezes if I'm signed in and load it but if I'm not signed in and load it it doesn't freeze, thought this was because of my installing the dlc I guess not because I deleted it and it still does the same thing I've deleted the update numerous times and uninstalled the game and installed like 30 times. Yep I need help.Sal

Restore your file system through recovery menu then rebuild data base. This will not affect your CFW.
07-30-2015, 12:05 AM #3
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Coffee
Restore your file system through recovery menu then rebuild data base. This will not affect your CFW.

Did that earlier today
07-30-2015, 12:09 AM #4
Did that earlier today

See if changeing your boot mode to release mode does anything dude Smile. Debug settings > Boot Mode > Release Mode
07-30-2015, 12:11 AM #5
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
See if changeing your boot mode to release mode does anything dude Smile. Debug settings > Boot Mode > Release Mode

My boot mode freezes my console every time -.-
07-30-2015, 12:11 AM #6
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
My boot mode freezes my console every time -.-

Like whenever I click it to change it freezes
07-30-2015, 12:17 AM #7
Like whenever I click it to change it freezes

I recommend changing firmware then dude or simply reinstalling your current. As that problem is caused by an error with the kernels payload.
07-30-2015, 12:47 AM #8
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
I recommend changing firmware then dude or simply reinstalling your current. As that problem is caused by an error with the kernels payload.

Definitely not doing that, but my bo2 always is a split file or something like that. Should I mod with the disc? Is it possible you can change eboot on disc?
07-30-2015, 12:48 AM #9
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
It's always a split file when I copy the game to my hard drive
07-30-2015, 12:56 AM #10
Definitely not doing that, but my bo2 always is a split file or something like that. Should I mod with the disc? Is it possible you can change eboot on disc?

Why cant you reinstall firmware dude? If you do it through recovery with no disk in the drive you will be fine. Your ps3 is not fragile and neither is its software...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo