08-28-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help fixing this, I'm on rebug 4.70 drex, I've tried installing the game to my ps3 again, loading offline then click online and try to load it, and go online on the xmb then go into bo2 (When I do this the game freezes while loading the trayarch logo) Please help if you know the error...
By the way I can still play local offline.
08-28-2015, 05:30 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
I need help fixing this, I'm on rebug 4.70 drex, I've tried installing the game to my ps3 again, loading offline then click online and try to load it, and go online on the xmb then go into bo2 (When I do this the game freezes while loading the trayarch logo) Please help if you know the error...

When you get to the multiplayer menu wait like 1 minute before pressing play online.
08-28-2015, 04:36 PM #3
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
When you get to the multiplayer menu wait like 1 minute before pressing play online.

But I can't really go online, when I load the game and I'm already online it freezes. And when I go online from the play inline button it freezes while loading the online services, theres no button to stop loading it...
08-28-2015, 11:18 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
I need help fixing this, I'm on rebug 4.70 drex, I've tried installing the game to my ps3 again, loading offline then click online and try to load it, and go online on the xmb then go into bo2 (When I do this the game freezes while loading the trayarch logo) Please help if you know the error...

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods Questions as this is a modding related question.
08-28-2015, 11:19 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
But I can't really go online, when I load the game and I'm already online it freezes. And when I go online from the play inline button it freezes while loading the online services, theres no button to stop loading it...

Have you tried using an Anti-freeze EBOOT? Here is an example of one. You must login or register to view this content..
08-28-2015, 11:41 PM #6
Trefad
I defeated!
The antifreeze is for ingame
08-28-2015, 11:53 PM #7
Trefad
I defeated!
With that eboot it bans me.
08-29-2015, 12:02 AM #8
Kam
With that eboot it bans me.

That's weird. It has Antiban in it. Are you doing it correctly? Rename it "EBOOT.BIN" without quotations. And place it in dev_hdd0/game/BLUS or BLES/USRDIR and overwrite it.
08-29-2015, 12:39 AM #9
Trefad
I defeated!
Yup, I know how to install a EBOOT.BIN to my ps3. Smile
08-29-2015, 12:42 AM #10
Kam
Yup, I know how to install a EBOOT.BIN to my ps3. Smile

Oh okay. Just making sure you did it right. Are you signing in through the XMB? Have you tried deleting updates? Rebuild Database and Restore Filesystem if either doesn't work in Recovery Menu.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo