08-29-2015, 04:14 PM #1
wagers
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); admin if this is not right or i cant ask this plz remove it is there any bo2 mod menu out that work for jailbroken ps3 thanks
08-29-2015, 04:15 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by wagers View Post
admin if this is not right or i cant ask this plz remove it is there any bo2 mod menu out that work for jailbroken ps3 thanks

There are PLENTY! Check You must login or register to view this content. section here for a couple choices of free ones.
08-29-2015, 07:32 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
admin if this is not right or i cant ask this plz remove it is there any bo2 mod menu out that work for jailbroken ps3 thanks

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods Questions as this is a BO2 modding related question thread
08-30-2015, 08:06 AM #4
Default Avatar
Remy

You could use a GSC menu which could be found You must login or register to view this content.
And here is a You must login or register to view this content.
08-30-2015, 09:45 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!

I recommend to use GSC like what Kilam stated but you will need a GSC Injector, here is a link to GSC Studio: You must login or register to view this content..
08-30-2015, 09:55 AM #6

I recommend getting You must login or register to view this content.. You dont need gsc studio or any form of injector as bossam v5 comes with its own. Plus its stable.

How to inject it.

Go in to a party On your own, kick any joiners.

Open up the injector.

You must login or register to view this content.

Click connection options

Then choose your connection preference

Then you click inject gsc and you're done.

When gsc is loaded you should get a vsh notification saying "GSC INJECTED"
08-30-2015, 12:36 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas

Originally posted by Coffee
I recommend getting You must login or register to view this content.. You dont need gsc studio or any form of injector as bossam v5 comes with its own. Plus its stable.

How to inject it.

Go in to a party On your own, kick any joiners.

Open up the injector.

Click connection options

Then choose your connection preference

Then you click inject gsc and you're done.

When gsc is loaded you should get a vsh notification saying "GSC INJECTED"

Question answered, closed. If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo