10-02-2015, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When ever I start a team death match and try to force host it just stays and loads forever and never does anything, can Somone help please!!!!!
10-03-2015, 01:19 AM #2
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by yfmodz View Post
When ever I start a team death match and try to force host it just stays and loads forever and never does anything, can Somone help please!!!!!

You will not be able to force host properly without an open NAT. Please open it if you wish to force host
10-06-2015, 05:20 PM #3
Originally posted by Jaidyn
You will not be able to force host properly without an open NAT. Please open it if you wish to force host

How do I do that???
10-07-2015, 04:02 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
How do I do that???

If you dont have a OPEN NAT type and you have either a moderate or strict you will need to port forward. There are heaps of tutorials on youtube on how to do it.
10-09-2015, 01:06 AM #5
AFG
The One and Only
When ever I start a team death match and try to force host it just stays and loads forever and never does anything, can Somone help please!!!!!

As Adrian said, portforward all your ports associated with PSN. These are the ports you need to portforward You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo