10-09-2015, 12:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); whats the latest bo2 1.19 dex eboot ? as i have just been informed i have a cex eboot and keep freezing ingame. the eboot i have is 13.885mb and i thing the dex eboot is only 6-7mb is this correct ? could someone please post a link to were i could it/or post the eboot here for the latest dex 1.19 eboot for b02. thanks alot in advance.
10-09-2015, 02:45 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by next
whats the latest bo2 1.19 dex eboot ? as i have just been informed i have a cex eboot and keep freezing ingame. the eboot i have is 13.885mb and i thing the dex eboot is only 6-7mb is this correct ? could someone please post a link to were i could it/or post the eboot here for the latest dex 1.19 eboot for b02. thanks alot in advance.

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods Questions. There's no latest eboot, maybe try a different one than you're using. If you're freezing after you click play online, that most likely means your account is banned.
10-09-2015, 03:53 PM #3
oh ok thanks. no its not after i click play online its when i press the ps button while in a game i freeze. i got told it was because i was using a cex eboot instead or a dex one. are you able to help me with installing a sprx menu also please ?
10-09-2015, 11:11 PM #4
Origin
Pokemon Trainer
if you need an eboot check out jewels thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Also to use an sprx you will need to create an eboot for it (unless its provided)... Check out You must login or register to view this content.

Put your selected eboot in the eboot self builder and select file path on your ps3 (*note the accepted file path is "/dev_hdd0/tmp/" with your sprx plugins name at the end e.g. "SprxPluginName.sprx").

Now, using multiman or FileZilla locate where your eboot will be "/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717/USRDIR" and replace the eboot in that directory with your modified eboot.

Finally, locate your tmp folder "/dev_hdd0/tmp/" and drop your sprx file in there (** Ensure your sprx has the same name as what you named it in the eboot self builder **).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo