04-28-2016, 04:33 PM #1
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I am a new modder I have 4.70 cex rebug CFW, all the tools you need but I am just lacking a good aimbot which has silent feature.. I dont really want to change to dex right now as I had problems with it already... Was wondering where I can score a non-host aimbot which is customizable (to look legit or have silent feature)

I have an eboot aimbot which everyone is using but it just doesnt cut it, it aims at the wrong players all the time...

Sigh maybe I should buy frenchmodding?
04-28-2016, 04:38 PM #2
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
I found a cheat which has force-host but it freezes all the time, will anti-freeze fix this?
04-28-2016, 05:13 PM #3
try make a thread on Cheats And Guides
04-28-2016, 07:09 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by nervske View Post
Hello guys, I am a new modder I have 4.70 cex rebug CFW, all the tools you need but I am just lacking a good aimbot which has silent feature.. I dont really want to change to dex right now as I had problems with it already... Was wondering where I can score a non-host aimbot which is customizable (to look legit or have silent feature)

I have an eboot aimbot which everyone is using but it just doesnt cut it, it aims at the wrong players all the time...

Thread moved to BO2 mods questions
04-28-2016, 09:50 PM #5
Hello guys, I am a new modder I have 4.70 cex rebug CFW, all the tools you need but I am just lacking a good aimbot which has silent feature.. I dont really want to change to dex right now as I had problems with it already... Was wondering where I can score a non-host aimbot which is customizable (to look legit or have silent feature)

I know you say you have issues with dex but if you convert and get it working your life will be 8484773749483636374858 times easier
04-29-2016, 06:06 AM #6
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
I know you say you have issues with dex but if you convert and get it working your life will be 8484773749483636374858 times easier

I got a gsc menu working with force-host online without it freezing Happy.... Played for a few hours with jiggy 4.2, with no lag or freeze symptoms.
04-29-2016, 06:10 AM #7
Rocket League <3

FrenchModding sells a host menu. Convert to DEX and use Jericho Engine.
04-29-2016, 06:18 AM #8
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
I got jiggy v 4.2 working on CEX with a GSC file thank you and it has non host force so I can use it online. Even has legitimate settings, only problem is it doesnt save the settings. Any idea how to save settings with mod menus or not possible?
04-29-2016, 12:22 PM #9
I got jiggy v 4.2 working on CEX with a GSC file thank you and it has non host force so I can use it online. Even has legitimate settings, only problem is it doesnt save the settings. Any idea how to save settings with mod menus or not possible?

"Non host force?" What did I just read m8? And no I don't believe there is any way to save the settings unless you had the source and just changed them there permanently.

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

k0zmo
04-29-2016, 12:39 PM #10
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
"Non host force?" What did I just read m8? And no I don't believe there is any way to save the settings unless you had the source and just changed them there permanently.

Woops I was high as fuck when I wrote that, I meant force-host option in my mod menu so I can always cheat as I had difficulty getting it to work on servers before that :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo