06-09-2016, 02:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Im having an issue with freezing when trying to play Bo2 When i click play the game my screen goes black and then my console freezes and when im not signed in and try to play the game i go all the way to the play online options and then i click play online and sign in and then my console freezes then and i do not freeze when i try to play any other games and this problem just occurred recently. Has Anyone else had this problem?
Im Using the eboot that comes with Jericho non host menu but i dont think that is *the problem because i was able to play bo2 with the Jericho eboot and spx for about a week this problem recently occurred when i used the rtm tool by Geo And Beast *V1.6.7.5 So any ideas on how to fix this issue?
06-09-2016, 02:09 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Try signing in from XMB then load the game.
You also posted this in the wrong section.
09-29-2016, 09:07 PM #3
I've had the same issue. It doesn't matter where I sign in at the game freezes every single time. I'm ready to throw my system thru the window.
09-30-2016, 03:07 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by CosmicBot View Post
Hello Im having an issue with freezing when trying to play Bo2 When i click play the game my screen goes black and then my console freezes and when im not signed in and try to play the game i go all the way to the play online options and then i click play online and sign in and then my console freezes then and i do not freeze when i try to play any other games and this problem just occurred recently. Has Anyone else had this problem?
Im Using the eboot that comes with Jericho non host menu but i dont think that is *the problem because i was able to play bo2 with the Jericho eboot and spx for about a week this problem recently occurred when i used the rtm tool by Geo And Beast *V1.6.7.5 So any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Are you still having issues or was your problem solved?
09-30-2016, 03:08 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by CosmicBot View Post
Hello Im having an issue with freezing when trying to play Bo2 When i click play the game my screen goes black and then my console freezes and when im not signed in and try to play the game i go all the way to the play online options and then i click play online and sign in and then my console freezes then and i do not freeze when i try to play any other games and this problem just occurred recently. Has Anyone else had this problem?

Are you still having issues or was your problem solved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo