06-14-2016, 10:23 PM #1
ByTylahh
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i went on black ops 2 after modding because the game froze and then i went back on and it said "This profile (me) has been permanently banned from playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 due to violation etc. I've went on multiple accounts and they all got banned too, I even made a new account and it got banned. How do i make it so it doesnt ban all my accounts?
06-14-2016, 10:25 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by ByTylahh View Post
So i went on black ops 2 after modding because the game froze and then i went back on and it said "This profile (me) has been permanently banned from playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 due to violation etc. I've went on multiple accounts and they all got banned too, I even made a new account and it got banned. How do i make it so it doesnt ban all my accounts?

You will need to by a new Console ID. Make sure that you are using an Antiban EBOOT as well.
06-14-2016, 10:26 PM #3
Originally posted by Kam View Post
You will need to by a new Console ID. Make sure that you are using an Antiban EBOOT as well.

This is not right.
You'll need to change your mac and psid, not console id.
06-14-2016, 10:28 PM #4
Kam
So i went on black ops 2 after modding because the game froze and then i went back on and it said "This profile (me) has been permanently banned from playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 due to violation etc. I've went on multiple accounts and they all got banned too, I even made a new account and it got banned. How do i make it so it doesnt ban all my accounts?

Is it a PSN ban as well or just a BO2 Game Ban?
06-14-2016, 10:35 PM #5
ByTylahh
Save Point
How do i change my mac adress? I've only been modding for about 3-4 weeks now.
06-14-2016, 10:37 PM #6
ByTylahh
Save Point
Kam its just a bo2 ban.
06-14-2016, 10:38 PM #7
ByTylahh
Save Point
Bo2 game ban.
06-14-2016, 10:40 PM #8
Kam
Bo2 game ban.

Follow this tutorial to change your MAC Address:

You must login or register to view this content.
06-14-2016, 10:44 PM #9
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by John View Post
This is not right.
You'll need to change your mac and psid, not console id.

Can't be a mac ban lol same thing happened with me on BO3 every profile i loaded said I'm banned then i changed my console ID and it worked.
06-14-2016, 11:10 PM #10
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Can't be a mac ban lol same thing happened with me on BO3 every profile i loaded said I'm banned then i changed my console ID and it worked.

This is bo2 we're talking about here, not 3...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo