06-17-2016, 05:12 AM #1
DH63
Retired Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been modding on Black Ops 2 Multiplayer / Zombies for many months now (around 9 or 10 months) and I was recently hit with my first permanent account ban. I decided to make a new PS Account and that one was instantly banned after a few seconds of starting up Black Ops 2. I then proceeded to create another PS Account to test it out and I was indeed permanently banned again on that account.

This is a Game Ban but not a Console Ban. I am able to play other games online, just no longer Black Ops 2.

I've heard that you need to change your PSID and MAC Address in order to fix this, but I am unsure if that will work. How do I go about fixing this properly?
06-17-2016, 08:11 AM #2
Were you using the same Anti-ban and menu ect. from account to account? I got account banned, changed to another Anti-ban eboot and a different menu...made new account and haven't been banned since.

Also are you using PSninja and PSN patch before you get on the game?
06-17-2016, 07:19 PM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Were you using the same Anti-ban and menu ect. from account to account? I got account banned, changed to another Anti-ban eboot and a different menu...made new account and haven't been banned since.

Also are you using PSninja and PSN patch before you get on the game?

I don't use any type of Anti-Ban EBOOT. The only EBOOT I use is a Debug EBOOT for multiplayer and I use CCAPI for Zombies.

When I turn my PS3 on I use Rebug Toolbox to switch my PS3ID to CEX, then Spoof IDPS, PSID, and disable CFW using PSN Patch, then use PSNinja.

I've made a new account, performing the above steps first prior to signing in, and I log in then go to Zombies. I can get in a match but within 10-30 seconds of playing my screen is returned to the main menu with a message informing me that my profile has been permanently banned for violating their terms of service.
06-18-2016, 09:45 PM #4
69YB
Grunt
Use a anti-ban eboot for multiplayer and zombies. If you have Geos tool click eboots and it will take you there.
06-26-2016, 03:36 AM #5
Originally posted by DaHacka View Post
I don't use any type of Anti-Ban EBOOT. The only EBOOT I use is a Debug EBOOT for multiplayer and I use CCAPI for Zombies.

When I turn my PS3 on I use Rebug Toolbox to switch my PS3ID to CEX, then Spoof IDPS, PSID, and disable CFW using PSN Patch, then use PSNinja.

I've made a new account, performing the above steps first prior to signing in, and I log in then go to Zombies. I can get in a match but within 10-30 seconds of playing my screen is returned to the main menu with a message informing me that my profile has been permanently banned for violating their terms of service.

Not good. You need Anti-ban for both Multi and Zombies. Doesn't matter if you use psnpatch or psninja.
06-27-2016, 03:38 AM #6
you need to change your eboot its been "flagged" Winky Winky
06-27-2016, 04:56 AM #7
Tell me your type of console? (Cex & dex)
games? (BLES & BLUS)
I will create an anti-ban eboot
06-27-2016, 07:44 AM #8
I use a MP Eboot and run my rtm tool it stops me from getting banned from switching straight to MP to ZM online without changing eboots
06-27-2016, 04:31 PM #9
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by TotoGratos View Post
Tell me your type of console? (Cex & dex)
games? (BLES & BLUS)
I will create an anti-ban eboot

I'm on DEX, my BO2 region code is BLUS.
06-27-2016, 04:31 PM #10
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by 2JZSUPRASHADOW View Post
I use a MP Eboot and run my rtm tool it stops me from getting banned from switching straight to MP to ZM online without changing eboots

Does your RTM Tool have Anti-Ban?

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Not good. You need Anti-ban for both Multi and Zombies. Doesn't matter if you use psnpatch or psninja.

Should I use an EBOOT or an RTM Tool?
Last edited by DH63 ; 06-27-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo