06-26-2016, 02:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Community.

I have a simple question today, Is it possible to set non host dvars somehow? Mainly the aim dvars, as you can use them for "enhanced Target assist" Ive been trying to figure it out on my own for a very long time, Im basically giving up.

All answers are accepted Smile

Thx Happy
06-26-2016, 02:21 AM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by vramped2 View Post
Hello NGU Community.

I have a simple question today, Is it possible to set non host dvars somehow? Mainly the aim dvars, as you can use them for "enhanced Target assist" Ive been trying to figure it out on my own for a very long time, Im basically giving up.

All answers are accepted Smile

Thx Happy

Yes it is possible, but if all you are looking for is advanced aim assist why not just use non-host aimbot?
06-26-2016, 02:47 AM #3
Originally posted by Eddie
Yes it is possible, but if all you are looking for is advanced aim assist why not just use non-host aimbot?

Thank you for your reply.
Because non host aimbot is overused, and doesnt look much like aim assist to me, maybe the strength wise, or the specific dvars that im wanting to execute. Im just mainly wanting to execute the aim_slowdown dvars. That way when your crosshairs drag over the enemy bone it slows down depending on the yaw and pitch scale.

Again, thank you for your reply. Could you by any chance message me a tutorial? I 100% promise to never leak, or if you arent worried about it being leaked, I guess you could just post it here, and thank you for giving me some hope lol. Ive tried many different ways, None of which succeeded.

Thx.
Last edited by vramped2 ; 06-26-2016 at 02:50 AM.
06-26-2016, 06:10 AM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Thank you for your reply.
Because non host aimbot is overused, and doesnt look much like aim assist to me, maybe the strength wise, or the specific dvars that im wanting to execute. Im just mainly wanting to execute the aim_slowdown dvars. That way when your crosshairs drag over the enemy bone it slows down depending on the yaw and pitch scale.

Again, thank you for your reply. Could you by any chance message me a tutorial? I 100% promise to never leak, or if you arent worried about it being leaked, I guess you could just post it here, and thank you for giving me some hope lol. Ive tried many different ways, None of which succeeded.

Thx.

Set them with cbuf_addtext

Also make sure you are using the right DVAR's
06-26-2016, 06:29 AM #5
I have seen cbuf_addtext in alot of places. My question now is, Where do I find cbuf_addtext to set the dvars? In an RTM tool? Im really good with gsc coding, atleast im not a noob at that, but Ive tried sv_gamesendservercommand but that sets dvars for all clients, but never even seemed to work for me. And yes, cbuf_addtext is localclients only which is what I need.

Again, thank you so much for your help.
06-26-2016, 06:30 AM #6
Set them with cbuf_addtext

Also make sure you are using the right DVAR's

I have seen cbuf_addtext in alot of places. My question now is, Where do I find cbuf_addtext to set the DVAR's? In an RTM tool? Im really good with gsc coding, atleast im not a noob at that, but Ive tried sv_gamesendservercommand but that sets dvars for all clients, but never even seemed to work for me. And yes, cbuf_addtext is localclients only which is what I need.

Again, thank you so much for your constant help.
Last edited by vramped2 ; 06-26-2016 at 06:32 AM.
06-26-2016, 07:31 PM #7
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
I have seen cbuf_addtext in alot of places. My question now is, Where do I find cbuf_addtext to set the DVAR's? In an RTM tool? Im really good with gsc coding, atleast im not a noob at that, but Ive tried sv_gamesendservercommand but that sets dvars for all clients, but never even seemed to work for me. And yes, cbuf_addtext is localclients only which is what I need.

Yes, you would use an RTM tool to send the commands (Dvar's) threw cbuf_addtext (local clients) can you can use non-host DVAR's
06-26-2016, 10:39 PM #8
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T

use this in C#

public static void cbuf_addtext(string Command)
{
RPC.Call(0x313c18, 0, Command);
}

you will need RPC There are tons of public ones i guess xD
06-26-2016, 11:55 PM #9
Yes, you would use an RTM tool to send the commands (Dvar's) threw cbuf_addtext (local clients) can you can use non-host DVAR's

Hello again.
Thank you again for your constant help.
The only problem there for me is the fact that I have never coded an RTM tool, but I am also wanting to learn how to. Are there possibly any 1.19 RTM tools with cbuf_addtext already a command inside of the tool?

Again thank you so much bro Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo