09-17-2016, 01:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really want to do a modded zombies lobby but every time I try to select zombies, the game freezes. I cant figure it out and its making me mad!! Any help?
09-17-2016, 02:39 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Change your eboot You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.
09-17-2016, 03:35 PM #3
Should I use FTP?
09-17-2016, 03:54 PM #4
Well I replaced the eboot and it still boots to multiplayer and freezes when I try to select zombies
09-17-2016, 10:22 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by ChromeUAV View Post
Well I replaced the eboot and it still boots to multiplayer and freezes when I try to select zombies

Did you install the " Zombies Eboot "? Cause Multiplayer Eboot will Auto load to Multiplayer and Zombies Eboot will Auto Load to Zombies. I know it works cause im using it myself
09-17-2016, 11:36 PM #6
Yea its not going to zombies
09-22-2016, 06:04 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Yea its not going to zombies

What are you Cex or Dex? and what region game? Cause i know now a days alot of people were having problems with zombies including myself i went to play and i couldnt access any DLC maps im like wtf
09-23-2016, 09:46 PM #8
S63
Space Ninja
I really want to do a modded zombies lobby but every time I try to select zombies, the game freezes. I cant figure it out and its making me mad!! Any help?

This happened to me before simply delete your game update and re-install
09-24-2016, 06:14 AM #9
Father Luckeyy
I really want to do a modded zombies lobby but every time I try to select zombies, the game freezes. I cant figure it out and its making me mad!! Any help?

Was your issue solved or do you still need help?
09-24-2016, 11:48 PM #10
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
What are you Cex or Dex? and what region game? Cause i know now a days alot of people were having problems with zombies including myself i went to play and i couldnt access any DLC maps im like wtf

Whats wrong with your dlcs? Did you remember to install the fix?

And you need to delete ur update to fix this, it's normally caused if you have the buried dlc (not for all only some).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo