10-19-2016, 11:15 PM #1
Jts73
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); still doing it shortley after starting game mp or zombies it freeezes up if you can help let me know wot info you need from me (wot menus/gamemodes im using how im installing)and i will provide you with as much as i can thankyou in advance
10-20-2016, 01:40 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jts73 View Post
still doing it shortley after starting game mp or zombies it freeezes up if you can help let me know wot info you need from me (wot menus/gamemodes im using how im installing)and i will provide you with as much as i can thankyou in advance

whats your issue?
10-20-2016, 06:51 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
still doing it shortley after starting game mp or zombies it freeezes up if you can help let me know wot info you need from me (wot menus/gamemodes im using how im installing)and i will provide you with as much as i can thankyou in advance

Your game is freezing after you launch MP match or Zombies?
10-20-2016, 10:38 AM #4
Jts73
Keeper
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
whats your issue?

ok after injecting a mp game mode (zombieland for instance)or a zombies menu {project iconic for instance}with gsc studio online it will run fine for 5/10 mins alone or with friends in and then my ps3 freezes i reboot it with ccapi and then obviously u get message about sending ur consol not shutting down properly and start over again as i explained im new to this and probably doing something wrong or havnt installed something i should have ive also tried the sprx gsc injector does the same thanx in advance..sorry this for u aswell luckeyy
10-20-2016, 06:19 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
ok after injecting a mp game mode (zombieland for instance)or a zombies menu {project iconic for instance}with gsc studio online it will run fine for 5/10 mins alone or with friends in and then my ps3 freezes i reboot it with ccapi and then obviously u get message about sending ur consol not shutting down properly and start over again as i explained im new to this and probably doing something wrong or havnt installed something i should have ive also tried the sprx gsc injector does the same thanx in advance..sorry this for u aswell luckeyy

it could be the menu itself or the injector. I personally dont use injectors i used to back in the past and i only used certain menus like bossams or elegence stuff like that but its possible it can be the injector or the menu is faulty. Have you tried other menus or injectors to narrow down the fault?
10-20-2016, 08:59 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff

Yes you should try other menus, also what are your PS3 temps, your PS3 could be on its last legs
10-22-2016, 10:25 PM #7
Father Luckeyy

What's the status of your issue?
10-24-2016, 07:08 PM #8
Jts73
Keeper
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
What's the status of your issue?

think i may have solved it i was using the original eboot with a precompiled t6mp_ps3f.self which allowed you to go between mp and zombies without exiting the game now im using an eboot and t6mp_ps3f.self for mp and seperate one for zombies is this correct im using sprx gsc injector thanx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo