10-22-2016, 05:46 AM #1
Zakira
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was looking at the leaderboards for Black Ops 2 zombies the other day and saw that some of the top ranked leaderboard people were obviously modded. For survival leaderboards, the rounds survived were ridiculously high (over 254) and for zombies grief, the number of wins they got were ridiculously high as well. How did these people mod the leaderboard? As a side note, I don't plan on modding the leaderboard nor am I interested in ACTUALLY modding. Just curious to expand my modding concepts.
10-22-2016, 03:40 PM #2
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zakira View Post
I was looking at the leaderboards for Black Ops 2 zombies the other day and saw that some of the top ranked leaderboard people were obviously modded. For survival leaderboards, the rounds survived were ridiculously high (over 254) and for zombies grief, the number of wins they got were ridiculously high as well. How did these people mod the leaderboard? As a side note, I don't plan on modding the leaderboard nor am I interested in ACTUALLY modding. Just curious to expand my modding concepts.

They simply use a menu to set the round or number of wins or, you can use a rtm tool
10-22-2016, 10:24 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I was looking at the leaderboards for Black Ops 2 zombies the other day and saw that some of the top ranked leaderboard people were obviously modded. For survival leaderboards, the rounds survived were ridiculously high (over 254) and for zombies grief, the number of wins they got were ridiculously high as well. How did these people mod the leaderboard? As a side note, I don't plan on modding the leaderboard nor am I interested in ACTUALLY modding. Just curious to expand my modding concepts.

Usually an rtm tool they used to mod their leaderboards.
10-23-2016, 02:24 AM #4
Zakira
Haxor!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Usually an rtm tool they used to mod their leaderboards.

Interesting. Do you know any specific rtm tool that is used to mod zombie leaderboard including grief? It would be best if you know any with an open source code, if not that's cool.
10-23-2016, 02:52 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Interesting. Do you know any specific rtm tool that is used to mod zombie leaderboard including grief? It would be best if you know any with an open source code, if not that's cool.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-30-2016, 01:02 AM #6
Zakira
Haxor!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I see that there is an official sticky made by Jewels and Natsu that lists most of the offsets for basic zombie stats. However, I didn't see any offsets for in-game stats, and offsets for changing your wins and losses for grief leaderboard. Do you know where I can find these?
10-30-2016, 01:07 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
I see that there is an official sticky made by Jewels and Natsu that lists most of the offsets for basic zombie stats. However, I didn't see any offsets for in-game stats, and offsets for changing your wins and losses for grief leaderboard. Do you know where I can find these?

Gonna have to search around on the forum for those if i find them ill send them to you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo