12-03-2016, 09:17 PM #1
MxModz1
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I can run the game fine without any BO2 update installed, but as soon as I install the latest official update the game keeps loading forever. It´s not frozen, the Treyarch symbol is loading and the XMB still works. If I try to quit BO2 the PS3 restarts automatically.

I already tried changing my CID + MAC, creating a new user profile and then starting the game without network connection. Still infinite loading...
Tried webMAN, multiman and many different settings to mount the game - without any success.
I also tried the antiban EBOOTS, no success, infinite loading: You must login or register to view this content.

Im pretty much running out of ideas right now. Does any of you have a new Idea that I could give a try ?
Last edited by MxModz1 ; 12-04-2016 at 12:33 PM.
12-04-2016, 12:58 AM #2
Originally posted by MxModz1 View Post
So I can run the game fine without any BO2 update installed, but as soon as I install the latest official update the game keeps loading forever. XMB still works but if I try to quit BO2 the PS3 restarts automatically.

I already tried changing my CID + MAC, creating a new user profile and then starting the game without network connection. Still infinite loading...
I also tried the antiban EBOOTS, no success, infinite loading: You must login or register to view this content.

Im pretty much running out of ideas right now. Does any of you have a new Idea that I could give a try ?

same happening to me don't know what to do
12-06-2016, 11:23 AM #3
MxModz1
Little One
For everyone with the same problem: I fixed it.

After nothing worked I downloaded another BLES Version of the game and for some reasons it worked with BLES01717.
I had infinite loading with BLES01719 & the latest update.

So maybe give this a try. GL.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo