12-26-2016, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I have recently started to have problems with one of my accounts on Black Ops 2, when I go on the account I want to play Black Ops 2 with, I sign in, start the game, and it then freezes at this screen:*You must login or register to view this content. and I have no idea how to fix it, when the game freezes, the Treyarch logo animation stops working, and then my PS3 freezes.

I am on 4.75.3 D-REX Rebug and I definitely know that it is not the firmware which is causing the issue, neither is it the EBOOT.BIN etc, I know this because when I logon with a different account and play BO2, it works perfectly and doesn't freeze at all, so it is just that account as it works on all my other accounts.

The account i'm trying to get on Black Ops 2 with is my main account, but it just doesn't seem to work. I was wondering if it might be because I might be banned, but i'm already banned on my 2nd account, and that doesn't freeze on the loading screen, it works fine, but obviously when you try get on multiplayer it says the account is banned... So I'm sure on why this is happening.

I am using Perplexed V4 EBOOT.BIN and SPRX, and I have had this on for ages now, I haven't changed the EBOOT in a while, it's the same EBOOT and it works on other accounts, the only account Black Ops 2 doesn't work for is my main account, and I have no idea on why this keeps on happening.

So if anyone possibly has a solution on why this is happening, and possibly has an idea on how it, then please HMU!
Thank you!

-Rencify
12-26-2016, 11:05 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Rencify View Post
Hello,

I have recently started to have problems with one of my accounts on Black Ops 2, when I go on the account I want to play Black Ops 2 with, I sign in, start the game, and it then freezes at this screen:*You must login or register to view this content. and I have no idea how to fix it, when the game freezes, the Treyarch logo animation stops working, and then my PS3 freezes.

I am on 4.75.3 D-REX Rebug and I definitely know that it is not the firmware which is causing the issue, neither is it the EBOOT.BIN etc, I know this because when I logon with a different account and play BO2, it works perfectly and doesn't freeze at all, so it is just that account as it works on all my other accounts.

The account i'm trying to get on Black Ops 2 with is my main account, but it just doesn't seem to work. I was wondering if it might be because I might be banned, but i'm already banned on my 2nd account, and that doesn't freeze on the loading screen, it works fine, but obviously when you try get on multiplayer it says the account is banned... So I'm sure on why this is happening.

I am using Perplexed V4 EBOOT.BIN and SPRX, and I have had this on for ages now, I haven't changed the EBOOT in a while, it's the same EBOOT and it works on other accounts, the only account Black Ops 2 doesn't work for is my main account, and I have no idea on why this keeps on happening.

So if anyone possibly has a solution on why this is happening, and possibly has an idea on how it, then please HMU!
Thank you!

-Rencify

Thread Moved to Black Ops 2 Mods Questions and Support

You must login or register to view this content.

Load your Game to XMB, Load your game OFFLINE, SIGN into PSN, Wait 15seconds, Click Play online

Installation - dev_hdd0 / game / BLES or BLUS / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN
12-27-2016, 01:04 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Hello,

Thank you!

-Rencify

Status on your issue?
12-27-2016, 06:47 AM #4
Samhernandez
Save Point
You've been banned online only permanently from bo2 in that account man
Make back up files of ur perplexed mod menu that's inside usrdir inside bles01717 folder (bo2) and when u have the mod menu backed up delete the file 801717 and refresh everything asoon as that's done run bo2 when inside it will ask u to install the 01717 update and install it wait a while till it's done then go into multiplayer and it shouldn't freeze but wen u press plots online it will say your account has been permanently banned ...and that's just to tell you that it's banned permanently
Last edited by Samhernandez ; 12-27-2016 at 06:56 AM.
12-27-2016, 07:06 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Samhernandez View Post
You've been banned online only permanently from bo2 in that account man
Make back up files of ur perplexed mod menu that's inside usrdir inside bles01717 folder (bo2) and when u have the mod menu backed up delete the file 801717 and refresh everything asoon as that's done run bo2 when inside it will ask u to install the 01717 update and install it wait a while till it's done then go into multiplayer and it shouldn't freeze but wen u press plots online it will say your account has been permanently banned ...and that's just to tell you that it's banned permanently

Theres something your not doign correctly, You didnt load your game offline and i dont think your files were installed correctly
12-27-2016, 08:27 PM #6
Samhernandez
Save Point
Ur supposed to load you game offline ?
12-28-2016, 11:25 PM #7
Okay, so I put on the EBOOT, done what you said, and I managed to get to the part where it says "Play Online", "Lan Party", "Local" etc, but then when I signed in, my PS3 froze again, so it just looks like I can't sign this certain account and play Black Ops 2, but thank you anyways :P
12-28-2016, 11:46 PM #8
Okay, so I put on the EBOOT, done what you said, and I managed to get to the part where it says "Play Online", "Lan Party", "Local" etc, but then when I signed in, my PS3 froze again, so it just looks like I can't sign this certain account and play Black Ops 2, but thank you anyways :P

Did you wait for the store link to show?
12-29-2016, 12:18 AM #9
The store link never popped up, as soon as I signed in, it just froze my PS3 while I was hovered over the "Account Manager" thing.
12-29-2016, 12:46 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
The store link never popped up, as soon as I signed in, it just froze my PS3 while I was hovered over the "Account Manager" thing.

Are you sure your not using the " NPUB " version of the game?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo