01-22-2017, 03:42 AM #1
Ghosu
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any one got like a video or something that can help me figure out this problem and also I am running black ops 2 from multiman.

I am running on version 4.81 CFW Firmware

I am looking forward to any response that can help me out. Every time I try and join a game I get to the map loading screen and it comes up "Awaiting Connection..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10...11" Then takes me back to game lobby and says server connection timed out.*

Or I'll join a game in lobby it will say "Match is about to begin..10..9 (to 0) and then just continue to say "Match is about to begin...." Then kick me.*

So if this works I can finally die happy. Smile
Last edited by Ghosu ; 01-22-2017 at 04:12 AM.
01-22-2017, 05:12 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Ghosu View Post
Any one got like a video or something that can help me figure out this problem and also I am running black ops 2 from multiman.

I am looking forward to any response that can help me out. Every time I try and join a game I get to the map loading screen and it comes up "Awaiting Connection..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10...11" Then takes me back to game lobby and says server connection timed out.*

Or I'll join a game in lobby it will say "Match is about to begin..10..9 (to 0) and then just continue to say "Match is about to begin...." Then kick me.*

Nothing anyone can do its a server issue. You just have to keep trying to play til you get a good lobby to join.
01-22-2017, 05:26 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Any one got like a video or something that can help me figure out this problem and also I am running black ops 2 from multiman.

have u tried installing the game update again? this sometimes works for people
01-22-2017, 02:41 PM #4
Ghosu
Keeper
how do i download the game update again. I played bo2 on a different profile but whenever i joined a match i have super speed and each time i move i would be set back to my original place.
Last edited by Ghosu ; 01-22-2017 at 03:33 PM.
01-22-2017, 04:24 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
how do i download the game update again. I played bo2 on a different profile but whenever i joined a match i have super speed and each time i move i would be set back to my original place.

Delete the Game Data Utiity (1.19) then run the game and it will automatically update or go in multiman hit triangle on the game, Click up date
01-22-2017, 05:33 PM #6
Ghosu
Keeper
Alright
01-22-2017, 06:51 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Alright

Anything else you need help with?
01-22-2017, 10:41 PM #8
Ghosu
Keeper
Nope and it works but i need to be level 1 but thats alright... I hope, anyways thx guys :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo