01-25-2017, 04:41 AM #1
Zakira
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The other day when I was playing BO2, I came across another modder in a lobby who had their name changed with different font color (cyan). The modded name was something like anonimous and because it was modded, I couldn't view the profile. When I went to "send friend request", the friend request formed popped up and the To portion of the form said "^2 NO MAN".

Long story short, his display name in the lobby was "anonimous" and his friend request name was "^2 NO MAN".
The offset I used for my name changer is: 0x026C0658 and this allows me to change the display name, but it does not change the name displayed on the friend request form. Is there an offset for changing the name displayed on the friend request form?

In addition, I realized that when I have my name changed, I don't receive messages from other players. Is there a way to receive messages even when you have your name changed?
01-27-2017, 12:26 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Zakira View Post
The other day when I was playing BO2, I came across another modder in a lobby who had their name changed with different font color (cyan). The modded name was something like anonimous and because it was modded, I couldn't view the profile. When I went to "send friend request", the friend request formed popped up and the To portion of the form said "^2 NO MAN".

Long story short, his display name in the lobby was "anonimous" and his friend request name was "^2 NO MAN".
The offset I used for my name changer is: 0x026C0658 and this allows me to change the display name, but it does not change the name displayed on the friend request form. Is there an offset for changing the name displayed on the friend request form?

In addition, I realized that when I have my name changed, I don't receive messages from other players. Is there a way to receive messages even when you have your name changed?

I am guessing you want to mod your actual PSN name, correct?
03-13-2017, 02:51 AM #3
Zakira
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dr.

sorry for the super late response, but yes sure if that's possible.
03-13-2017, 04:01 AM #4
Originally posted by Dr.

in a RTM or what ever you use to change your name use both these offsets

0x026C0658
0x026c067f
03-13-2017, 04:05 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ReekoOnDEX View Post

0x026C0658
0x026c067f

Use this, BO2 rtm tool source you can find what you need in there that will help you

You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2017, 05:18 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Zakira View Post
The other day when I was playing BO2, I came across another modder in a lobby who had their name changed with different font color (cyan). The modded name was something like anonimous and because it was modded, I couldn't view the profile. When I went to "send friend request", the friend request formed popped up and the To portion of the form said "^2 NO MAN".

Originally posted by Dr.
Use this, BO2 rtm tool source you can find what you need in there that will help you

Lol Luckeyy u quoted the wrong guy.
03-19-2017, 05:59 PM #7
Zakira
Haxor!

0x026C0658
0x026c067f

what is the offset 0x026c067f used for?
03-19-2017, 07:07 PM #8
Like over all name. For ingame and people recent players etc
03-26-2017, 01:08 AM #9
Zakira
Haxor!
Like over all name. For ingame and people recent players etc

This still doesn't allow me to change my name on the friend request form that I mentioned in my original post. Any more ideas?
03-26-2017, 01:10 AM #10
Zakira
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dr.

I actually used this source to create my RTM before I had posted my post. I used the two offsets, but it still doesn't allow me to change my name on the friend request form.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo