02-28-2017, 07:43 PM #1
xsmodz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); * ok as title says im having trouble loading my modded(b77x) eboot for bo2 on the ps3

I first thought it was corrupt so I went and downloaded it again still the same problem. then I used a bo2 eboot builder and made a quick one with all the goodies uav antiban etc. still the same problem

I recently did a hdd swap and installed 4.78.2 rebug cex (had this firmware previously)

game is saved in multiman as internal bd mirror blus31011

ok so I go to miltiman* mmos the to dev_hdd0/games/blus31011-[call of duty black ops 2]/ps3_game/usrdir
then replace the eboot with b77x exit out. start game which starts fine and plays fine but when loading up in the top right hand side of the screen it should say 60 fps but it doesn't which means the eboot didn't load

anyone have any feed back on a solution
thanks xsmods
02-28-2017, 10:17 PM #2
xsmodz
Keeper
anyone ? please
03-15-2017, 04:57 AM #3
Jus use a different ebbot man. Try using this You must login or register to view this content.
03-16-2017, 04:59 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by xsmodz View Post
* ok as title says im having trouble loading my modded(b77x) eboot for bo2 on the ps3

I first thought it was corrupt so I went and downloaded it again still the same problem. then I used a bo2 eboot builder and made a quick one with all the goodies uav antiban etc. still the same problem

I recently did a hdd swap and installed 4.78.2 rebug cex (had this firmware previously)

game is saved in multiman as internal bd mirror blus31011

ok so I go to miltiman* mmos the to dev_hdd0/games/blus31011-[call of duty black ops 2]/ps3_game/usrdir
then replace the eboot with b77x exit out. start game which starts fine and plays fine but when loading up in the top right hand side of the screen it should say 60 fps but it doesn't which means the eboot didn't load

anyone have any feed back on a solution
thanks xsmods

Your placing the EBOOT in the wrong section.

dev_hdd0 / game / BLUS31011 / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN

Never swap eboots in the GAMES section only in game folder :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo