03-17-2017, 02:32 AM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys!

I need some help with a custom EBOOT for Paradox V4, for BO2 mainly. I used BO2 Eboot-Self Builder with sprx loader, and named the path correctly to /dev_hdd0/tmp/CE_BO2.sprx. I chose. anti ban, disable protected characters, lazer, no recoil, super steady aim and vsat. loaded it up, works fine, I look for a game and it kicks me out with an error saying lost connection to host. Now I know theres something that causes that, but I don't know what. Could it be the EBOOT builder I'm using? do you guys recommend a good one with sprx loader, or can someone make me one with the following mods? Well any who any feed back is appreciated.

Mods I would like

anti ban, vsat, no recoil, laser, super steady aim, disable perk, no protected char, probation bypass and cheat protection.
03-17-2017, 02:55 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Hey Guys!

I need some help with a custom EBOOT for Paradox V4, for BO2 mainly. I used BO2 Eboot-Self Builder with sprx loader, and named the path correctly to /dev_hdd0/tmp/CE_BO2.sprx. I chose. anti ban, disable protected characters, lazer, no recoil, super steady aim and vsat. loaded it up, works fine, I look for a game and it kicks me out with an error saying lost connection to host. Now I know theres something that causes that, but I don't know what. Could it be the EBOOT builder I'm using? do you guys recommend a good one with sprx loader, or can someone make me one with the following mods? Well any who any feed back is appreciated.

Mods I would like

anti ban, vsat, no recoil, laser, super steady aim, disable perk, no protected char, probation bypass and cheat protection.

What your experiencing has nothing to do with the sprx builder or eboot builder that you used. I play bo2 myself and get t kicked out sometimes myself. I would sign out and sign back in and look for a lobby again. It's most likely a server issue in my opinion
03-17-2017, 03:41 AM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
What your experiencing has nothing to do with the sprx builder or eboot builder that you used. I play bo2 myself and get t kicked out sometimes myself. I would sign out and sign back in and look for a lobby again. It's most likely a server issue in my opinion

No its the eboot I made with the eboot builder bro, because when I use the eboot that comes with paradox v4 its fine, when I load the eboot I made it does that. I tried signing in,out, rebooting, its the eboot. I mean it loads fine, just when it looks for a game and when I'm about to go to the game I keep getting the same error, sometimes the map loading screen restarts, so its the eboot
03-17-2017, 03:44 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
No its the eboot I made with the eboot builder bro, because when I use the eboot that comes with paradox v4 its fine, when I load the eboot I made it does that. I tried signing in,out, rebooting, its the eboot. I mean it loads fine, just when it looks for a game and when I'm about to go to the game I keep getting the same error, sometimes the map loading screen restarts, so its the eboot

What Eboot builder did you use?
03-17-2017, 03:55 AM #5
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
What Eboot builder did you use?

[1.19] EBOOT Builder by Chris
03-17-2017, 03:57 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
[1.19] EBOOT Builder by Chris

Oh I haven't used that EBOOT Builder in ages. I don't think anyone made one in a long time. I'll design one and send it to you.
03-17-2017, 04:03 AM #7
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
Oh I haven't used that EBOOT Builder in ages. I don't think anyone made one in a long time. I'll design one and send it to you.

Thanks, with the mods I posted if you can, also I would like to learn myself. is there a tut for that around here? couldn't find one
03-17-2017, 07:12 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Thanks, with the mods I posted if you can, also I would like to learn myself. is there a tut for that around here? couldn't find one

There's a tutorial by SnaY in the Elite section & There are a couple eboot builder sources as well

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

iDon
03-17-2017, 08:25 PM #9
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
There's a tutorial by SnaY in the Elite section & There are a couple eboot builder sources as well

Ok thank you. Man I tried making one yesterday with your loader and I failed. I mean I did everything right I signed it and everything but the SPRX didn't load
03-17-2017, 08:25 PM #10
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.

Where you able to make me one?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo