Post: Force Host not finding any players (I've tried everything you can think of)
03-20-2017, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i have problems force hosting as do a lot of people but none of the solutions people give people to fix it never work for me or anyone else for that matter.

My internet speed - 51/mbps DOWN and 10/mbps UP

I have an open NAT Type.

Things i have tried to fix it:
- Port forwarding
- Using different force host's (tried tools and menus, lots of them)
- Changing search preference to "any"
- Deleting all my DLC's
- Using a wired connection
- Going in game modes that require less players
- Re-installing the 1.19 update

I've seen people that have a slower speed than mine get players in less time than I do. But someone also said that force hosting on BO2 has worked for him years up until recently and now it just doesn't work at all and no one joins the game.

I really want to fix this because I can never have fun modding because I always have to use offhost. People that don't have this problem get people in literally seconds and i've seen videos of it. Someone please help... :'(

EDIT: By the way, i'm on PS3.
Last edited by apolloxex ; 03-21-2017 at 04:55 PM.
03-22-2017, 05:25 PM #2
Hellooooo? Can someone please help?!
03-22-2017, 06:51 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by apolloxex View Post
Hi, i have problems force hosting as do a lot of people but none of the solutions people give people to fix it never work for me or anyone else for that matter.

My internet speed - 51/mbps DOWN and 10/mbps UP

I have an open NAT Type.

Things i have tried to fix it:
- Port forwarding
- Using different force host's (tried tools and menus, lots of them)
- Changing search preference to "any"
- Deleting all my DLC's
- Using a wired connection
- Going in game modes that require less players
- Re-installing the 1.19 update

I've seen people that have a slower speed than mine get players in less time than I do. But someone also said that force hosting on BO2 has worked for him years up until recently and now it just doesn't work at all and no one joins the game.

I really want to fix this because I can never have fun modding because I always have to use offhost. People that don't have this problem get people in literally seconds and i've seen videos of it. Someone please help... :'(

EDIT: By the way, i'm on PS3.

I will reupload my Super force Host Tool but i do not currently have BO2 and have not for awhile now, so you will have to let me know how that goes. I'll post on this thread when i have my tool reuploaded.
03-23-2017, 05:48 PM #4
Originally posted by another user
Eddie Mac;7180868]I will reupload my Super force Host Tool but i do not currently have BO2 and have not for awhile now, so you will have to let me know how that goes. I'll post on this thread when i have my tool reuploaded.

Alright. Smile Will that fix it?

I don't really like super force host because all it does is start the game without anyone in it and it's just the same as playing in private match so no point in me using it really. I currently use Enstones forcehost on his new menu Destiny. Has normal and super force host but I've tried loads of forcehosts and nothing seems to change anything about people joining me.
Last edited by apolloxex ; 03-23-2017 at 05:53 PM.
03-23-2017, 05:58 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi

I don't really like super force host because all it does is start the game without anyone in it and it's just the same as playing in private match so no point in me using it really. I currently use Enstones forcehost on his new menu Destiny. Has normal and super force host but I've tried loads of forcehosts and nothing seems to change anything about people joining me.

I've been getting the same issue recently... Sal
03-23-2017, 06:15 PM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

Never seen Enstone's new menu and don't care or need to as force host is the same. Only reason i brought up super force host is becuase once you are in a game and hosting it is more likely for you to have players join in that lobby you are now hosting.
Not sure how Enstone is calling his super force host but i have never had an issue with mine and i made it when i was running 1mb internet speed off a hot spot and would still pull host.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 03-23-2017 at 06:17 PM.
03-23-2017, 07:24 PM #7
Originally posted by Eddie
Never seen Enstone's new menu and don't care or need to as force host is the same. Only reason i brought up super force host is becuase once you are in a game and hosting it is more likely for you to have players join in that lobby you are now hosting.
Not sure how Enstone is calling his super force host but i have never had an issue with mine and i made it when i was running 1mb internet speed off a hot spot and would still pull host.

Well enstone isn't calling his super force host he calls it force host high and force host low. And I don't have a problem with pulling host I just have a problem with players joining me during the pre-game lobby.
03-23-2017, 08:06 PM #8
Chills
Banned
Well enstone isn't calling his super force host he calls it force host high and force host low. And I don't have a problem with pulling host I just have a problem with players joining me during the pre-game lobby.

i think enstone did something to the eboot or force host. so that modders wouldnt abuse the deranking option in the menu. because the other force host's work for me perfect.
03-23-2017, 09:16 PM #9
Originally posted by Chills View Post
i think enstone did something to the eboot or force host. so that modders wouldnt abuse the deranking option in the menu. because the other force host's work for me perfect.

It's got nothing to do with that. Way before i got this menu it was like this. And how can you put something in an eboot to stop someone abusing an option in a menu. Whats it gonna do to them?
03-24-2017, 03:39 AM #10
Chills
Banned
It's got nothing to do with that. Way before i got this menu it was like this. And how can you put something in an eboot to stop someone abusing an option in a menu. Whats it gonna do to them?

im mean if you cant find people with enstones force host like most people. But you can force host with a gsc menu and find people. then something isnt right

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo