03-26-2017, 11:53 PM #1
itsSolarzz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, sorry if this is a stupid question as I am new to modding. I have a jailbroken ps3 and copied bo2 from disk to my hardrive. I want to install the b777x eboot but I noticed that bo2 is not in the game section of my hard drive. I can only find it in GAMES. Would greatly appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction. Thanks!
03-27-2017, 11:50 AM #2
itsSolarzz
Save Point
I am using multi man btw
03-27-2017, 12:19 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by itsSolarzz View Post
Hello everyone, sorry if this is a stupid question as I am new to modding. I have a jailbroken ps3 and copied bo2 from disk to my hardrive. I want to install the b777x eboot but I noticed that bo2 is not in the game section of my hard drive. I can only find it in GAMES. Would greatly appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction. Thanks!

dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN <<<<<<<<<Replace with new EBOOT.BIN
03-27-2017, 12:20 PM #4
itsSolarzz
Save Point
I know how to put the eboot in but when I go to game, bo2 is not there.
03-27-2017, 12:21 PM #5
itsSolarzz
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN <<<<<<<<<Replace with new EBOOT.BIN

I can only find the bo2 in GAMES not game
03-27-2017, 12:22 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
I can only find the bo2 in GAMES not game

That's because you never updated the game yet. Update the game and you will find those folders
03-27-2017, 12:23 PM #7
itsSolarzz
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
That's because you never updated the game yet. Update the game and you will find those folders

Ok I will try that, thanks!
03-30-2017, 07:59 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Hello everyone, sorry if this is a stupid question as I am new to modding. I have a jailbroken ps3 and copied bo2 from disk to my hardrive. I want to install the b777x eboot but I noticed that bo2 is not in the game section of my hard drive. I can only find it in GAMES. Would greatly appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction. Thanks!

Was your issue resolved or still need assistance?
03-31-2017, 02:59 AM #9
itsSolarzz
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Was your issue resolved or still need assistance?

Everything worked well, thanks for the help!
03-31-2017, 03:30 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
Everything worked well, thanks for the help!

No problem buddy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo