04-19-2017, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi so basically i'm trying to change the accuracy of the MTAR -*0x26FFB99. It doesn't set unless you call it with the byte -*0x09. That will only make the accuracy 100%. I want to use a numericupdown to choice the accuracy amount but I have no clue how to call it. Can someone please help? Any help at all is appreciated!
04-20-2017, 01:10 AM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SomeRandomFella View Post
Hi so basically i'm trying to change the accuracy of the MTAR -*0x26FFB99. It doesn't set unless you call it with the byte -*0x09. That will only make the accuracy 100%. I want to use a numericupdown to choice the accuracy amount but I have no clue how to call it. Can someone please help? Any help at all is appreciated!

Im not near my computer but call it the same way you would call stats with a numericupdown and it should work
04-20-2017, 01:40 AM #3
It doesn't set or change the accuracy if you do it that way
04-20-2017, 01:38 PM #4
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
It doesn't set or change the accuracy if you do it that way

Then I have no clue bro

The following user groaned XxBlud23xX for this awful post:

EpsilonDev
04-20-2017, 02:05 PM #5
Originally posted by XxBlud23xX View Post
Then I have no clue bro

I already spoke to B777x about it. He did it in his stats tool. He gave me some advice but I still haven't figured it out
04-20-2017, 02:36 PM #6
Freezee
Bounty hunter
I already spoke to B777x about it. He did it in his stats tool. He gave me some advice but I still haven't figured it out

Hello, SomeRandomFella. I might not be 100% about this since I don't have access to my PS3 and can't test it but, You can get the numeric up down object value and convert the value to byte.

// Convert numericUpDown decimal to Integer.
int intValue = Convert.ToInt32(numericUpDown1.Value);

// Convert the interger to a hex in a string variable
string hexValue = intValue.ToString("X");

// can be used to check what u get
label1.Text = hexValue;

not sure how u'd go about putting in the byte[] whatever = new byte{}; thing, you could probably figure it out.

Edit: You could probably hardcode the values but i wouldn't recommend it.
Last edited by Freezee ; 04-20-2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: weeeee

The following user thanked Freezee for this useful post:

SomeRandomFella
04-20-2017, 03:15 PM #7
Originally posted by Freezee View Post
Hello, SomeRandomFella. I might not be 100% about this since I don't have access to my PS3 and can't test it but, You can get the numeric up down object value and convert the value to byte.

// Convert numericUpDown decimal to Integer.
int intValue = Convert.ToInt32(numericUpDown1.Value);

// Convert the interger to a hex in a string variable
string hexValue = intValue.ToString("X");

// can be used to check what u get
label1.Text = hexValue;

not sure how u'd go about putting in the byte[] whatever = new byte{}; thing, you could probably figure it out.

Edit: You could probably hardcode the values but i wouldn't recommend it.

I'll give it a go when I get home. Thanks for the help!
04-24-2017, 09:06 PM #8
Freezee
Bounty hunter
I'll give it a go when I get home. Thanks for the help!

Did it work for ya?
04-25-2017, 01:33 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hi so basically i'm trying to change the accuracy of the MTAR -*0x26FFB99. It doesn't set unless you call it with the byte -*0x09. That will only make the accuracy 100%. I want to use a numericupdown to choice the accuracy amount but I have no clue how to call it. Can someone please help? Any help at all is appreciated!

I checked your last activity which was today. You ignored the guy's quote above this message. Did it work, or no?
04-25-2017, 01:48 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

You can do it like this, Copy and paste this in your Set Button for the NumericUpDown

byte[] ToArray = BitConverter.GetBytes(Convert.ToInt32(NumericUpDown.Value));
PS3.SetMemory(0x26FFB99, ToArray);

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo