04-21-2017, 10:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I cannot get my mod menu for bo2 to go into a public match i use bossam and every time i use the force host and go into a public match no body joins i waited 3 hours one time. So i cannot mod online please help!?! 20 mins later (edited) i lkoad up bo2 and get in my own lobby, people join and we get into it. It loads up and crashed please please help all i have ever wanted to do since i was a kid playin bo2 on xbox and watching people hack was do it just one time please someone help.
Last edited by HeyItsJuggz ; 04-21-2017 at 10:15 PM.
04-22-2017, 12:13 AM #2
Originally posted by HeyItsJuggz View Post
Hello, I cannot get my mod menu for bo2 to go into a public match i use bossam and every time i use the force host and go into a public match no body joins i waited 3 hours one time. So i cannot mod online please help!?! 20 mins later (edited) i lkoad up bo2 and get in my own lobby, people join and we get into it. It loads up and crashed please please help all i have ever wanted to do since i was a kid playin bo2 on xbox and watching people hack was do it just one time please someone help.

It's a common issue:

You must login or register to view this content.
04-22-2017, 01:42 AM #3
Have a Open net type it will help ya allot, trust me. Plus which bossam are you using anyway?
04-22-2017, 10:26 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
BO2 has been put onto some sort of dedicated servers meaning it would hard for you to get host

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo