05-14-2017, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a public tool for Non-Host infections available in black ops 2 multiplayer? I know it's possible as my friend was recently given aimbot. (It also crashed is inbox because the guy messaged him, he had to delete his messages just to be able to open his inbox again)
05-16-2017, 08:38 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by MsCloudDex View Post
Is there a public tool for Non-Host infections available in black ops 2 multiplayer? I know it's possible as my friend was recently given aimbot. (It also crashed is inbox because the guy messaged him, he had to delete his messages just to be able to open his inbox again)

nah this hasnt been publically released and i hope it wont be. would ruin the game.
05-16-2017, 08:42 AM #3
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
nah this hasnt been publically released and i hope it wont be. would ruin the game.

The game is already dead. Tbh it would actually make the game a lil more fair considering every lobby there's at least 1 modder lol.
05-16-2017, 08:44 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
The game is already dead. Tbh it would actually make the game a lil more fair considering every lobby there's at least 1 modder lol.

it would turn into MW2, and that would be shit cos that was a good game till CFG got released
05-16-2017, 08:55 AM #5
it would turn into MW2, and that would be shit cos that was a good game till CFG got released

Eh yea possibly...Still I wonder how that random guy got it O.O and why of all people he gave it to my friend...Which was actually quite fun to watch because even though he had aimbot he did horribly with it.
05-16-2017, 08:57 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Eh yea possibly...Still I wonder how that random guy got it O.O and why of all people he gave it to my friend...Which was actually quite fun to watch because even though he had aimbot he did horribly with it.

doubt it was an infection. probably just gave him co host in the menu he was using
05-16-2017, 09:03 AM #7
doubt it was an infection. probably just gave him co host in the menu he was using

I'm positive it wasn't co-host as he said it just showed his name in the kill feed and said aimbot enabled, we went to multiple different lobbies on various gamemodes and custom games as well, in every lobby he still had aimbot. Idk what the guys PSN was because the PSN App displays just a blank name and if you try to open your inbox after being messaged you just get an error until you clear your inbox.
05-16-2017, 04:51 PM #8
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
I'm positive it wasn't co-host as he said it just showed his name in the kill feed and said aimbot enabled, we went to multiple different lobbies on various gamemodes and custom games as well, in every lobby he still had aimbot. Idk what the guys PSN was because the PSN App displays just a blank name and if you try to open your inbox after being messaged you just get an error until you clear your inbox.

Could have just given him aimbot, i gave someone aimbot and it says 'Aimbot ON'
05-16-2017, 08:51 PM #9
Originally posted by vSMGz
Could have just given him aimbot, i gave someone aimbot and it says 'Aimbot ON'

If he was just given aimbot why would he still have aimbot throughout multiple lobbies even when the modder that originally gave it to him was no longer in the lobby, we went to completely different gamemodes and even a private match (After the modder left there was no host migration so it was a dedicated server)
05-17-2017, 07:51 AM #10
S63
Space Ninja
If he was just given aimbot why would he still have aimbot throughout multiple lobbies even when the modder that originally gave it to him was no longer in the lobby, we went to completely different gamemodes and even a private match (After the modder left there was no host migration so it was a dedicated server)

Ya boi has trolled u Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo