05-26-2017, 06:41 PM #1
DH63
Retired Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is anyone else having trouble with using Force Host in multiplayer? I turn it on and I can't seem to get any players to join and if they do it is only about one or two people.

I used to be able to Force Host and get a full lobby in seconds, but now I find myself waiting over 10 minutes for a few people to join.

Is this just me or is anyone else having this issue as well?
05-28-2017, 06:09 PM #2
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with using Force Host in multiplayer? I turn it on and I can't seem to get any players to join and if they do it is only about one or two people.

I used to be able to Force Host and get a full lobby in seconds, but now I find myself waiting over 10 minutes for a few people to join.

Is this just me or is anyone else having this issue as well?

Apparently BO2 is running on dedicated servers now, on Xbox you can get easy lobbies so I'm not sure really.
05-31-2017, 12:01 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by quacked420 View Post
Apparently BO2 is running on dedicated servers now, on Xbox you can get easy lobbies so I'm not sure really.

How do we know they are on Dedicated Servers?
05-31-2017, 01:19 AM #4
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
How do we know they are on Dedicated Servers?

Say you turn on RPC and you can normally see the host's name right? Instead it shows an IP which is BO2's dedicated servers.
05-31-2017, 04:07 AM #5
ByMyxa
Do a barrel roll!
i tried super force house and it worked good but ppl leave cuz they know u mod.. but i think if u mad a eboot with just aint band and use a rtm for force house n not the menu it works better
05-31-2017, 07:50 PM #6
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by ByMyxa View Post
i tried super force house and it worked good but ppl leave cuz they know u mod.. but i think if u mad a eboot with just aint band and use a rtm for force house n not the menu it works better

That's what I've been trying to do. I have an Anti-Ban EBOOT that works great and a Super Force Host Tool, but it just places me in an empty lobby which starts the game right away.

Originally posted by quacked420 View Post
Say you turn on RPC and you can normally see the host's name right? Instead it shows an IP which is BO2's dedicated servers.

Weren't the servers originally placed on dedicated servers and then switched to player hosted servers? Do you know what made them go back to dedicated servers?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo