06-22-2017, 08:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Use French Modding Teams Antiban They Have With Destiny And I Keep Getting Permanently banned!!!!

Does anyone know whats going on with BO2????*

I Never Get Banned And Now In the past 2 days iv been permanently banned 4 times...
06-22-2017, 09:09 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
I Use French Modding Teams Antiban They Have With Destiny And I Keep Getting Permanently banned!!!!

Does anyone know whats going on with BO2????*

I Never Get Banned And Now In the past 2 days iv been permanently banned 4 times...

Did you install the proper Antiban EBOOT in the correct spot on your HDD? Do you load your game offline before you sign in?
06-22-2017, 09:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Dr.
Did you install the proper Antiban EBOOT in the correct spot on your HDD? Do you load your game offline before you sign in?

Correct eboot nd nope lol but iv had no problems lol until now
06-22-2017, 09:24 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Correct eboot nd nope lol but iv had no problems lol until now

When it comes to COD games (even other games) Always load your game offline. I been doing that for years and I don't get banned. It's good mehod. Try loading offline then sign in after
06-23-2017, 02:25 PM #5
Same thing happened to me. My mate asked for his account modded because he got bored from PS4 then now I came back to mod for a bit and all this shit is happening.

I believe a huge ban wave happened. Also heard if you load up a perm banned account, you freeze.
06-23-2017, 07:37 PM #6
Originally posted by Dr.
When it comes to COD games (even other games) Always load your game offline. I been doing that for years and I don't get banned. It's good mehod. Try loading offline then sign in after

I have never done that Happy and i dont get banned thats the thing Happy there must be a ban wave on games then :/
06-23-2017, 07:38 PM #7
Originally posted by JackoCFW View Post
Same thing happened to me. My mate asked for his account modded because he got bored from PS4 then now I came back to mod for a bit and all this shit is happening.

I believe a huge ban wave happened. Also heard if you load up a perm banned account, you freeze.

Nope you dont freeze, what happens is it will try and connect too online then it will back out and give u a ban message
06-25-2017, 12:02 AM #8
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Nope you dont freeze, what happens is it will try and connect too online then it will back out and give u a ban message

then you're not using the antiban eboot, because with antiban eboot the game freeze Smile
06-25-2017, 12:03 AM #9
lucasaf01
Gym leader

you don't see the ban message with the eboot, because the game freezes
06-25-2017, 05:21 PM #10
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
you don't see the ban message with the eboot, because the game freezes

Not with the eboot im using Happy im using FrenchModdingTeam Destiny Eboot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo