08-08-2017, 05:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi im new here. I just got my first jb ps3 and i would like to know how to change the mod menus for example bo2 i have a jehrico menu rite now and would like to change it can somebody plz help me and teach me how. Thank you guys.
08-09-2017, 01:32 PM #2
Originally posted by modz View Post
Hi im new here. I just got my first jb ps3 and i would like to know how to change the mod menus for example bo2 i have a jehrico menu rite now and would like to change it can somebody plz help me and teach me how. Thank you guys.

So first thing you want to do is set up FTP, most people use filezilla, i personally just use the built in file explorer as it's much cleaner.
You must login or register to view this content.
The 192.168.x.xx is what you need to change to your PS3 IP, then just keep clicking next then finish.
You must login or register to view this content.
Next you want to download your menu of choice and the EBOOT.BIN for it, i would recommend paradise.
Then go to your FTP then go to dev_hdd0/tmp and put then .sprx in there, and finally go to dev_hdd0/games/BLES01717/USRDIR and put the EBOOT.BIN in there, your menu should load on startup.
08-11-2017, 03:09 PM #3
Can you tell me where i can download it. Sorry for the stupid question but im a rookie bro thanks so much.
08-11-2017, 03:11 PM #4
Oh and i have filezilla i just need to know where to download it and how to do the rest. Thanks again.
08-11-2017, 04:06 PM #5
Oh and i have filezilla i just need to know where to download it and how to do the rest. Thanks again.

Not sure if i can send links to other websites but just type on google "paradise sprx".
Go to dev_hdd0/tmp and put then .sprx in there, and go to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717/USRDIR and put the EBOOT.BIN in there, your region might not be BLES01717 so just go to yours.
08-11-2017, 04:27 PM #6
Ok thanks bro. I have another question i have a menu installed now would i have to delete that in order to install the new menu? And if so hiw would i delete the old menu if i have to?
08-11-2017, 05:04 PM #7
Ok thanks bro. I have another question i have a menu installed now would i have to delete that in order to install the new menu? And if so hiw would i delete the old menu if i have to?

No, you can have as many menus as you want and if you want to change menus that you have in tmp you can just change your EBOOT.

The following user thanked TotallyNoMods for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-11-2017, 05:28 PM #8
Thanks bro im going to try this and let you know.
08-11-2017, 07:00 PM #9
Hey bro can you tell me where i can get menu so i can rank up and unlock everything?
08-11-2017, 07:04 PM #10
Hey bro can you tell me where i can get menu so i can rank up and unlock everything?

You could use any recovery RTM tool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo